stayed on a tuesday night and got a room that was good. hotel does need some work to it and is old but the first room i stayed in was clean and everything worked properly. Was a good deal for the price considering it came with breakfast in the morning that was a great start to the morning.
Stayed again on thursday night on a seperate stay since previous stay was good for the price. was given a room that when i walked into it smelled like dirty feet. looked at the wall and saw an indentation in it. touched the wall and found it to be very soft and wet and paint flaking off room was moldy. Called the front desk and they switched me to another room that was clean and up to standards. I would stay here again if the price is right, felt very safe as rooms are inside of a hallway which you need a room key to access.
Overall i would say if your looking for somewhere priced reasonable and is clean. basically a safe place to crash for the night, stay here. if your looking for somewhere new and modern or in excellent condition pay the extra money for somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach / International Speedway was recently named a 2011 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach is the place to stay for visitors to Daytona International Speedway. Enjoy the Atlantic Ocean and sprawling sand beaches. Catch seafaring ships from the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Try your luck at the Greyhound Dog Race Track. Go wet and wild at Daytona Lagoon. You will find LPGA Championship Golf Courses and the USTA Tennis Center here, and even some unique attractions: The World's Largest Outdoor Flea Market and The World's Largest Harley Davidson Dealership. St. Augustine World Golf Village, Walt Disney World, Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios are easily accessible from here. When you return to the La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach after a day of fun, our courteous and helpful staff will be waiting. We have an on-site restaurant and a sports bar. All spacious rooms are interior corridor with a patio, free high-speed Internet access, and more. We have a sparkling swimming pool and a large sundeck with shaded tables. Easy access from I-95 at Route 92. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Quinta Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Daytona Beach/International Speedway Florida