“Beach Front Hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Kissimmee, Florida
“Beach Front Hotel”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a very nice, new property located beachfront, with very good customer service. The location is in a central part of the strip, close to restaurants, etc. I would recommend this hotel for business travelers and vacationers alike.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff, they will be happy to hear they made a good impact on your stay. And I agree, our location is ideal no matter why travel brings you to the Daytona Beach area, it is centrally located to almost everything! Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, we do hope you get to come back and see us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
Lancaster, NY
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I dont think there is enough I can say about this hotel. I was a little skeptical about staying here as the time of booking is was brand new, with no reviews but turns out it was one of the best decisions I made in a long time. Kim went out of her way to send me pictures and insure our stay was pleasant and indeed it was. We arrived on Friday August 2nd and stayed an extra day to August 10th. The staff from every department of this hotel went out of there way to make you feel at home, It was incredible. The rooms were good sized (Balcony with ocean view), and was perfect for our stay. Very clean. Beach Access from the rear of hotel, with a pool and splash area for kids. There was nothing bad I could say about this hotel, as we have booked it for our trip to Daytona next year and Possibly for short return trip in 2013. We stay within the Hilton chain 2-3 times a year, and this by far is one of the best ones we have stayed at yet. Will miss this one, and there staff !!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Awww Jerry, thank you - You and Tracy were awesome and we miss having your smiling faces around the hotel! You went out of your way to tell us multiple times while you were here and thank you so much for this lovely review telling others as well how much you liked the new Hampton Inn. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad we finally got the booking window open for your next year's stay and I hope you guys get to come back in October too! Your positive comments mean so much to us and we do look forward to your return! -- Oh and thank you so much for the pictures no wonder you can't stop talking about that sunrise, great shot!!!! Thanks again Jerry, see you soon!
Ormond Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Let me start out by saying the staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. I am a local and have been to several hotels in the Daytona area is this is one of the best values on the beach. Totally renovated and cozy not crowded. I will definitely stay again and have all my family stay there when they com into town to visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Often times being local we take for granted the natural beauty and amenities we have right here in our back yard, it is very refreshing to see you taking advantage of them. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments. We look forward to having you stay with us again and yes please send your friends and family our way, we will take great care of them!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This was my first time in Daytona so I wasn't sure what to expect. The Hampton Inn was very nice, clean, friendly, and updated. I travel a lot and have stayed in many Hampton Inns - and this one was one of the best. Probaby had to do with the fact that I had an ocean front room!! Can't beat that sunrise every morning. I would recommend to anyone visiting the area.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; I agree that there is nothing more relaxing then sitting on that balcony looking over the Atlantic Ocean and watching the sunrise. As you are new to visiting Daytona Beach we do hope you will come back soon and please call on our staff for recomendations of things to do and places to eat in the area - Daytona just has so much to offer!
Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I would opt to try another motel before staying there again. The remodel was done beautifully but the room was not big enough for the furniture. Storage was limited for a family of 4. Air unit was about 8 inches from one of the beds. Flipping the furniture to the opposite wall would have solved the problem. I hated that everytime you open the balcony doors the room air shut off. We go to Daytona for 3-7 days three times a year.... and typically stay at the Hilton Oceanwalk. I let the reservationist talk me into trying the new property.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
I'm am disappointed to hear you may opt to stay elsewhere on your next visit to Daytona, I would however like to take a moment to try to address your concerns. I understand your issue with the air conditioning shutting off when the balcony door is opened, however there are multiple reasons many hotels are going to this: Primarily when the door is left open for any length of time, between the heat and humidity the unit must work much harder and ultimately freezes over causing it to be totally unfunctional. Also, in doing our part for the environment this is one of the new programs being instilled in many facilities to help conserve our natural resources and become more eco friendly. That the room was not large enough for the four of you is somewhat of a surprise; before the rebuild all of the rooms were kitchenettes and as the brand would not allow us to have the kitchens, the rooms are more spacious then the standard hotel room so this isn't something we've heard before. I do hope in the future you will give us the opportunity to serve you again and I would like to recommend one of our corner, oceanview rooms on the north west corner of our hotel, these offer both a city and an oceanview, still have a private balcony, and have roughly about 40% more free space then the oceanfront rooms. They also offer a foyer style entryway into a slightly larger bathroom. As far as flipping the furniture as you mentioned, that is not a bad idea I am going to take a field trip upstairs and see if this would remedy the concern of how close the unit is to the bed. Again, I do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 August 2013

This is the second stay I've had at this property and I will be back next week. It's brand new, clean, right on the beach and no issue with parking availability. Love the 'grab and go' breakfast bags and if I have time, the wonderful hot breakfast buffet.
The rooms have everything I need including outlets everywhere (even in the bedside light) to charge all my electronics. I especially enjoy waking up to the ocean view and sounds of the waves crashing. Special thanks to Carla and Dani for their help and smiles. I will keep coming back here.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the house.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
I'm am happy you are enjoying your stays at the new Hampton Inn. It seems you travel often so your feedback is especially important to us as I'm sure you've seen a lot. I will share your positive comments with our staff also; they will be pleased they are making such a good impact on your stay! We look forward to having you back next week and again and again after that!
St. Marys, Georgia
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at this property for 3 nights. The customer service from all the staff was excellent! The room was spotless - bed was very comfortable and the view of the ocean was amazing. We would highly recommend this property and hope to visit again real soon.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Your feedback is very important to us, and I will be sharing them with our staff; they will be pleased they made a good impact on your time with us. Thank you for all the nice comments and we too hope you get to come back to see us soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Ocea...
#1 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oce...
#4 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront? Share your experiences!