“Very nice hotel”

Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Ranked #3 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very nice Hotel and great customer service. I have been to this hotel twice and will come back again. Nice pool and Jacuzzi with being allowed to be in the Jacuzzi until late as long as we were quiet. The front desk had OUTSTANDING customer service and the rooms were VERY clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback, beach driving is a hot topic here in Daytona now so it is nice to hear your thoughts on the matter. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated and we are glad you and your family felt the value staying here with us. We do hope you get the chance to come back to Daytona Beach and see us again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The Room amenities were fine only for short stays, but we were staying for an extended stay and the only reason we left on August 10th is because the Hampton did not accommodated a full refrigerator. I was extremely please with one of your excellent staff, Michael (The skinny guy with glasses and an accent). His willingness to go above and beyond was superb. He went to great lengths to help me and my family making the Hampton being more exceptional! We’re all fortunate to benefit an awesome staff member such as Michael to make our stay Tip-top! We did not want to leave; every hotel needs a person like him. He knew just what to do to solve my problem quickly with top satisfaction. Please let him know our warmest thanks for all his hard work and outstanding leadership of The Hampton. Love the rooms the beds were very comfortable, very clean throughout the room, the view was breathtaking. What a great way to start the day with the complimentary breakfast it was overwhelming with every choice you could make. Great Plus! I will definitely recommend your hotel to friends and family, and I’m sure I’ll be back on vacation. I hope to get the same quality of service when I return. Thanks again, see you soon.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff, Michael will be especially happy he made such a great impact on your stay. While no, we are not an extended stay property I am pleased you got to stay with us while you were here and we are excited to have you as our guest again when vacation brings you back to Daytona Beach. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, we do hope you get to come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Fantastic new hotel right on the beach for family getaway's. The property is very child friendly with an enjoyable pool, hot tub & splash area for kids. Great breakfast and great views. Pleasant and accomodating staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Douglas, I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. We are super excited that the children's splash park has been such a hit and that you all enjoyed it as well! Thank you for your feedback and positive comments and especially since you are so close we do hope you get the chance to come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Less than a mile from famous Ocean walk, the hotel is in a perfect location. Great for a weekend getaway. The hotel is right on the beach, with complimentary breakfast, beach access, pool and other accomodations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. We couldn't have asked for a better location being centrally located to nearly everything Daytona has to offer. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are greatly appreciated and we do hope you get the chance to come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2013

One of the better hotels on the beach. Great free breakfast, decent pool, and small arcade area for kids. Overall best perk is the cleanliness of the entire hotel. Hard to find in Daytona beach... Recommended for families as well.

• Stayed: August 2013
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback, we do take great pride in our hotel and it's cleanliness and I am so glad it shows! Your positive comments are greatly appreciated and we do hope you get the chance to come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is a very nice, new property located beachfront, with very good customer service. The location is in a central part of the strip, close to restaurants, etc. I would recommend this hotel for business travelers and vacationers alike.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff, they will be happy to hear they made a good impact on your stay. And I agree, our location is ideal no matter why travel brings you to the Daytona Beach area, it is centrally located to almost everything! Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, we do hope you get to come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I dont think there is enough I can say about this hotel. I was a little skeptical about staying here as the time of booking is was brand new, with no reviews but turns out it was one of the best decisions I made in a long time. Kim went out of her way to send me pictures and insure our stay was pleasant and indeed it was. We arrived on Friday August 2nd and stayed an extra day to August 10th. The staff from every department of this hotel went out of there way to make you feel at home, It was incredible. The rooms were good sized (Balcony with ocean view), and was perfect for our stay. Very clean. Beach Access from the rear of hotel, with a pool and splash area for kids. There was nothing bad I could say about this hotel, as we have booked it for our trip to Daytona next year and Possibly for short return trip in 2013. We stay within the Hilton chain 2-3 times a year, and this by far is one of the best ones we have stayed at yet. Will miss this one, and there staff !!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Awww Jerry, thank you - You and Tracy were awesome and we miss having your smiling faces around the hotel! You went out of your way to tell us multiple times while you were here and thank you so much for this lovely review telling others as well how much you liked the new Hampton Inn. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I am glad we finally got the booking window open for your next year's stay and I hope you guys get to come back in October too! Your positive comments mean so much to us and we do look forward to your return! -- Oh and thank you so much for the pictures no wonder you can't stop talking about that sunrise, great shot!!!! Thanks again Jerry, see you soon!