“Great value for the price.”

Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Ranked #2 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had no reservations and it was the holiday weekend and just happened to snatch-up the last room. Everyone from the front desk to the maintenance personnel were kind and professional. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated as they help us to become an even better property! Congratulations on grabbing that last room, we are so glad you got to stay with us and hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This beachfront spot was very nice!! The room was clean, comfortable and spacious for 2 adults and two small children. nice to have refg. and microwave. enjoyed the morning breakfast. The ENTIRE STAFF was Friendly and Helpful.

Room Tip: Beachfront great view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with the staff, they enjoy hearing they had a good impact on a guests stay! We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I rented a handicapped accessible room for my mother at this hotel over Labor Day weekend. We were staying at a hotel nearby, and she needed one with accessibility. The staff was excellent. Her stay was flawless. It was my first time booking at this particular Hampton (I like to stay at Hampton Inns in general). I will be staying there in the future. She had a suite with 2 queen beds and was ecstatic.

Room Tip: Book Oceanview.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad your mother enjoyed her stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated. I hope you and your mother get to come back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The rooms were great! The pool was nice and it was great to be able to walk from the pool deck to the beach. The pool showers were handy for rincing off after the beach for the kids. Above all, the people there were FANTASTIC.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a balcony, take a room facing the ocean.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with the staff; they love hearing that they had a good impact on a guests stay! Yes, our pool area is possibly one of our best assetts, I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed it. We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help. Clean and comfortable. I would have liked to have more drawers for our clothes. But over all it's ***********A GREAT PLACE TO STAY***********

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they mean so much to us as we are always striving to become a better property. On your next visit with us if you need more storage for your clothes feel free to ask the front desk to have housekeeping to bring up more hangers for you upon check-in. I do hope your travels bring you back to the beach and to see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I do agree with other travelers as well this Hampton knows a thing or two about customer service. Location was perfect for our weekend away before we face another long winter. The staff was very attentive esp. Douglas and Johnny. Yes this is a newly opened Hampton are there are some issues to work out. The staff addressed any concern that I had immediately. You'll not be sorry wih this booking!

Room Tip: Book an ocean front view. The ocean wildlife is amazing
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with the staff especiall Michael Douglas and Johnny; they love hearing that they had a good impact on a guests stay! We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed there for 2 nights on Labor Day weekend. It lives up to all the Hampton qualities, such as the free full breakfast each morning, comfy beds with duvet covers, nice pool, fitness room, etc. What made this exceptional was the people there. They were very friendly, engaging, and wanted to make sure that we were having all of our needs met. The only suggestion I would make to improve our stay is in having the ability to direct the AC flow up instead of directly on the bed next to the unit. Two things I would emphasize to future visitors - 1) Park as close as possible to the front doors; if you park out back facing the ocean, the only way into the hotel building is thru the front doors. 2) Always take your room key with you. If you walk out onto the pool deck at any time, the doors lock behind you. I applaud their security, it took a little getting used to. Otherwise, it was a great stay and we will be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken N

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback, it helps us to become an even better property! We are actually in the process of looking into adding a shield to each unit to be able to direct the air off of the bed so hopefully this will be done for you by the time you return. I am excited to share your comments with our staff, we all try to make it our business that every guest gets the most out of their stay here with us and it sounds like you did. Yes, our guests safety and security is a top priority to us so I do hope the keyed entry was not too much of an inconvenience, it ensures we know who is in our hotel and around our guests at all times. I do hope your travels bring you back to see us again very soon! Thank you again for all your positive comments!