“I will be back!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Tampa, Florida
“I will be back!”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Great location, clean hotel, beautiful view! I stayed twice in two weeks for work and my stay was much better because I chose this hotel. The staff is friendly, the hotel is clean, and the view is magical!

Room Tip: Ocean front is a must
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated and help us to become an even better property! So often I take for granted that view and you are right, magical is a great word to describe it! We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon, and maybe not just for work next time!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is the first time I've ever stayed at this location, and will be staying here going forward anytime I am in Daytona. Our room was very clean and had a great view. The patio light was out and we called front desk to ask where the light switch was. Appearantly the light should have come on automatically and not even 2 minutes after hanging up the phone maintenance was at my door and fixed it lighting fast! The pool area was clean and has a nice sized pool with a separate jacuzzi area and a water sprinkler type area for the kids. I loved that we had direct access to the beach. The only thing that could be better is that there is no room service available and most eating areas are a decent drive away. We were not wanting to drive due to bad weather, but had to. Other than that I will definitely be visiting again in the near future and of course staying at this location.

• Stayed September 2013
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated. We have definitely picked a great team and I'm glad they were able to address your concerns quickly. I hate you had bad weather while you were here and while no, we don't have a full kitchen on property, next time check with the front desk, we have a huge collection of area restaurants that deliver right to our lobby. We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!
Winter Park, Florida, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very clean hotel. Probably the cleanest i have ever been in. the front desk is very helpful they send Michael to fix any problems he is so friendly and helpful. Awesome gym too. I stayed at the hotel for a total of 4 weeks on and off in Aug 2013 and Sept 2013. I heard they have an employee who does photography would hve been nice to see some the sunrise shots

Room Tip: get a balcony room they rock
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stays at the new Hampton Inn and especially glad to hear we kept you coming back. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated. Yes, Johnny our night auditor has a passion for photography, maybe he would get some pictures for the hotel, I'll look into that! We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, great staff, pools are great, right on the beach!!!! Very family friendly! The pool area is great. Has the main pool, a hot tub, and separate gated splash pad for the kids. Plus 2 showers for rinsing off after being on the beach or in the pool. Nice little tiki bar setting area too.

• Stayed September 2013
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated. I agree, our pool and outdoor areas are possibly one of our best assetts and will be even better once we get that tiki bar open. We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to experience Daytona WITHOUT the sleazy side of Daytona. You are only 1.5 miles from the pier, an easy walk right down the beach. Staff was great, rooms was great, pool was great, kiddie splash area was surprisingly large... kids had a blast! Hint: get an oceanfront room. The "corner" rooms only give you a view DOWN the beach, not of the ocean straight on. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated. Yes, our location is ideal, it is close enough to all Daytona has to offer to get easily involved, yet far enough away to offer an unrushed and relaxed feeling as well, I'm glad you felt that as well. We hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to see us again soon!
Dayton
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Stayed here over Labor Day weekend and was very impressed. VERY clean, brand new everything, extremely friendly staff even the housekeeping!

The only complaint is we had a room with an adjoining door to the next room and our neighbors were VERY noisy. We could actually hear them talking...not good. Suggest when checking in asking for a room that is not connecting.

We will be back in November and can't wait.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank J G
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated and I look forward to sharing them with the staff as they love hearing that they had a good impact on a guests stay! We do have two sets of connecting rooms on most floors so please feel free to request to be away from them in advance and if you ever have another issue like this please let us at the front desk know and we will be happy to find you a quieter room! We look forward to seeing you again in November!
Deltona, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2013

You can't go wrong staying at this hotel. Everything was clean and staff was great! Absolutely no complaints and would stay here again without hesitation. Price is great and value is good compared to comparable hotels in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are much appreciated. I'm glad you felt the value of stay with us and since you are so close we hope to see you again very soon!