“Oh the beach Front” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Oh the beach Front”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Lovely hotel with very friendly people who seem to enjoy their work. Loved the balcony view of the beach. Quiet rooms. Beds are very comfortable slept like a baby. Hotel is very clean. Breakfest was very good. The staff was quick to replace food.

1 Thank Tequesta N
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
I'm excited to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; the staff will be especially happy they made a good impact on your stay - we do all LOVE our jobs and making sure your time with us is special! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon, and this time for a longer stay!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
Central Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Everything mentioned in every review was right on the money. The hotel was really clean. The staff really helpful and friendly. The beds were really comfortable. And I loved having my own balcony. I spent quite a bit of time just staring out at the ocean and watching the people playing on the beach. Very quiet and right on the beach!!! Loved it.

1 Thank M. Anita L
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; I'm excited you fealt the quality and value here and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is sad how ofter I take that amazing view for granted and I am glad you took the time to enjoy it while your were here! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

Totally excellent hotel experience from the moment we walked in to the moment we left. Every person we came in contact with couldn't be nicer. The beds were so comfortable and the featherless pillows that were requested were delightful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; I'm excited to share your experience with our staff, as they enjoy hearing they had a good impact on our guest's stay. Yes, we offer feather and synthetic blend pillows in all rooms, so if ever you would like to make a special request for one or the other or for anything in our hotel please do not hesitate to ask! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Everything is brand-new and clean. The parking is very convenient to the entrance. The staff is very friendly.

After seeing the rave reviews this hotel has received, I decided to spend more money to stay here than at the Hilton down the street. I was not disappointed.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
I'm glad to here you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments! I will say we do our best to stay competetive with the rates of the area and we are happy to hear you felt the quality and value in your stay. There is a lot to be said for one set rate that includes everything: top notch accomodations, private balconys, breakfast, parking, internet, and all amenities on property with no additional resort fees! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

This was my first time ever visiting Daytona Beach after living in Florida for over 25 years. I traveled there with friends and family for the Bethune Cookman University Homecoming, staying at the Hampton Inn at 1024 N Atlantic Ave. The total experience was absolutely fabulous! From the desk receptionists, room attendants, breakfast attendants, and maintenance person "Johnny", all were wonderful. Johnny went out of his way to assist me with changing out a license plate frame for my car. When I asked for a screw driver to do it myself, he quickly volunteered and got it done for me. I was absolutely astonished, because after many years of traveling, I've never seen such great customer service at a hotel establishment. I will definitely make this my home away from home on my next visit to Daytona Beach and share this experience with friends and family! Great job to the entire Hampton Inn staff!!!! See you soon!

Room Tip: Rooms with Ocean view are wonderful!!!!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn and your first trip to Daytona Beach. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they really mean a lot to our staff. Johnny read this before I did and call me all excited that he made such a good impact on your stay. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon and please bring your friends and family with so we can show them the same hospitality!
Riverview
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hotel stay was very memorable. Hotel location and service was great. Dana at the front desk surprised us with a bottle of wine which was totally unexpected and everyone from front desk to maintenance staff really was customer oriented. We will definitely be back to stay at this location.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; Dani will be especially happy she made such a good impact on your stay (although she still wishes she would have made it all the way to your door to surprise you, haha). I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon, hey would could make it an anniversary tradition to come back and see your Hampton family!!!
Vestavia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Beachfront location, newly renovated with all new furniture and bedding. Very quite and comfortable rooms. The entire facility was very clean. Very helpful and friendly staff. I would look forward to staying here again. Don H

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they are greatly appreciated as they help us to become an even better property! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!