“A wonderful choice”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Homosassa, Florida
“A wonderful choice”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is a great beachfront location. The hotel has only recently been a Hampton Hotel and it hits all of the right Hampton notes. Clean, attractive, and welcoming, substantial breakfast, free wi-fi. This is an excellent choice for Daytona Beach. It is right in keeping with all of the other Hilton properties. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; our goal is to make sure we exceed every guest's expectations, I'm certainly glad we succeeded . I am so glad you felt the quality and value while you were with us. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for my brothers wedding, I'm from michigan and we had a great stay at the Hamption inn Daytona beach front , our stay was so great I've already been planning are next stay here again in June I'm super excited and can't wait to come back to this beautiful hotel , they accommodated us so well, very friendly staff . My favorite part except the bed of course are comfortable and cozy , but there outside patio is wonderful they have a fireplace with bar stools , warm wonderful hot tub and a beautiful pool , as well as beach access of course . Over all my stay was amazing !!!! Thank you Hamption inn Daytona beach front !!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Ashwes
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments and I'm super excited that you will be coming back to stay with us again in June. While the beds I'll agree are like sleeping on a cloud, our out door spaces are definitely one of our best assetts. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Millersville, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We spent one night at this wonderful hotel right on the beach. This was our first stay at Daytona Beach and we were very pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the beach. Our hotel was beachfront - and our views were stunning! Great service, wonderful location, comfortable room, and breakfast included! It doesn't get any better than that!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Kathy B
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, our goal is to make sure we exceed every guest's expectations and it sounds like we did just that. I will agree that you just can't beat that view from our oceanfront rooms, it is breath taking! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
The Villages, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Loved the beach side location of this hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful and friendly. We had a balcony oceanfront room and found the value exceptional for the quality of the hotel. Will stay here again when we return to Daytona Beach.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jerry D
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, our goal is to make sure we exceed every guest's expectations. I am so glad you felt the quality and value while you were with us. I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff, we have a great team and they will be excited they had such a good impact on your stay! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
New Ellenton, South Carolina
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very much enjoyed our stay. Were there during Biketoberfest - a very busy time for the hotel. All employees were courteous and seemed genuinely interested in making our stay a good one. Property was very clean and well maintained. Great views of the ocean, centrally located. Would recommend to anyone and would stay there again! Breakfast was included with the room and was very good.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Jackie K
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff; we have a great team and they will be excited they had such a good impact on your stay! We are definitely in a great location for all Daytona has to offer including the Bike events so I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We have never stayed in a nicer Hampton Inn. This hotel is newer and strives to give you the best experience possible. From the lobby to the room everything was very clean and inviting. The pool area is also very nice.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they are greatly appreciated as they help us to become an even better property! I guess it will be hard to do better than "absolutely the best" but we will certainly keep making our guests feel that way! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Avon, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Had a great stay - lovely views - great staff - we asked good places to eat around the area and they were very helpful in getting to "local" venues rather than touristy type places. The beach was lovely too, and right out the back door.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Brenda S
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they are greatly appreciated as they help us to become an even better property! I'm glad our staff was able to direct you to some of our local favorites - there are so many so please alway make sure to ask, we won't steer you wrong! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!