“THE BEST..Hampton Inn/Daytona Beach/Beachfront”

Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Ranked #3 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the NEW Hampton Inn property. The facility was just newly renovated which was a great plus. All the staff and especially Kristina was friendly and you felt welcomed when you arrived. The breakfast staff had everything fresh and our room was well kept.THANKS to all the staff for making our stay fantastic.

1  Thank kathryn500
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; our staff will be very excited they had such a great impact on your stay! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This place was amazing. We stayed here while returning from the Keys. This was one of the best experiences we have had in 2013 and would highly recommend this hotel! The heated pool, jacuzzi, outdoor fire pits, kids splash zone, and wonderful staff are just a few reasons why this is a must stay hotel. Also, the location is phenomenal with convenience to both Ormund Beach and Daytona Beach restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they are greatly appreciated! We are definitely in a great location for all Daytona has to offer whether you are here for business or pleasure and yes we are super close to Ormond as well, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Loved the Hotel! I only wish Daytona beach was as nice as the Hampton Inn is. We stayed one night in Daytona Beach then moved to the Hampton Inn in New Smyrna Beach instead. Much nicer area. Both hotels were excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments. We are in a great location for all Daytona has to offer, I am disappointed you weren't thrilled with Daytona Beach, but being from New Smyrna Beach it is definitely two different worlds, especially if you are looking for the laid back quaint quiet village feel!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We do a bit of traveling and stay in a variety of locations. This place is over the top amazing. Not just because of the facility being new, but because the staff are exceptionally nice. Kristina is very professional and helpful from the moment you walk in the door. Every other staff member says hello and will engage in conversation with you if you want. Location for this facility is perfect. Just down from downtown and has instant access to the beach. Do NOT go anywhere else in Daytona Beach. :)

Room Tip: I am not sure there is a bad room. ;)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm excited you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for the glowing review, I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff; we have a great team and they will be excited they had such a good impact on your stay, especially Kristina! We are definitely in a great location for all Daytona has to offer, with the option of easily joining in on all the action or just relaxing and taking it all in. I'm not sure we could do to much better in your opinion but we will keep trying and I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations while you were here! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

The front desk attendant was very friendly. The hotel is near stores and restaurant. The room and bathroom were very clean. The free breakfast was an added bonus. I would definitely stay here again. We had a room on the corner with views of the ocean and the city.

• Stayed: October 2013

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, they help us continue to become an even better property! We are definitely in a great location for all Daytona has to offer whether you are here for business or pleasure, I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

One of the best Hampton Inn's I have stayed at this year. The service at the front desk was the best I have received in a long time. They couldn't have been more helpfull. The breakfast staff was also refreshing. Everything was fresh and stocked. I will make this Inn one of my regular stop when I visit Daytona Beach.

• Stayed: November 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I look forward to sharing your comments with our staff; we have a great team and they will be excited they had such a good impact on your stay! We are definitely in a great location and you absolutely can not beat that view, the sunrises are amazing. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Hotel was clean and very suitable for our short stay. Surprisingly good fitness center equipment and with a view out to the beach to boot. Breakfast was more than adequate with hot and cold items. We would stay here again if we are in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, we strive to exceed every guests needs and expectations and I hope we succeeded! Yes the new Jump Start Fitness Center is definitely a step above the standard limited service fitness room, I am glad you enjoyed it; that view can be so refreshing and motivating, it even makes me want to work out! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!