“Hampton Daytona beach”

GreenLeadersSilver level
cincinnati ohio
“Hampton Daytona beach”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I've stayed in lots of Daytona beach hotels. The renovation of this hotel is top notch. The rooms are very nice, clean, everything is new. There are no traces left of the old hotel that I can see anywhere. The pool and kids water park would make this a great place for kids. The food in the morning is good, staff is attentive and friendly. I would say this is the cleanest hotel on the beach, much nicer than the hilton just up the road.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I would have to agree we are one of the cleanest on the beach but MUCH more importantly - we intend to keep it that way. Our number one priority is to exceed each guests expections and it sounds like we did just that; I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Nice Hotel exelent staff room clean and nice but the fact that there is little or no insulation in the walls make them noisy we could here clearly the conversation in the room next door and they where being quiet and also the maids in the hall hear them like if the doors where open the management change our room but it was the same no privacy

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I am however quite surprised regarding the noise through the walls. I hear constantly how quiet and peaceful it is to most of our guests. I will look in to the rooms you were in and see if anything could be done to change this. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Macclenny, United States
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Room was very clean and breakfast was very good. Coffee was excellent and all staff was very helpful. The pool and surrounding area was comfortable and the hotel is closer to the beach than any other hotel I have ever spent time at. The hotel is located near a lot of places to shop and eat. I felt very safe the entire time I was there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I'm glad our staff was able to help make your stay enjoyable! Yes, it would be harder to get you any closer with out actually being in the water, we mean it when we say DIRECTLY on the beach! We are surely in a great location situated close enough to everything Daytona Beach has to offer! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 December 2013

very friendly and helpful staff. all the amenities were in very good condition. there is parking on the same property as the hotel - not across the street or somewhere else! breakfast was had good selections and was replenished well during that time. even after we checked out they let us use the pool area and have card access to the beach for a couple hours before we hit the road.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, it sounds like we succeeded in exceeding your expectations! While we do have parking directly on property we also have an overflow lot just across the street should you ever need it. And yes, all of our guests are always welcome to spend some extra time with us after they have checked out and are still welcome to all of our amenities! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Burnham Market, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed here passing through during the quiet period. Nice hotel with direct beach access. Interesting there is a "highway" on the beach to allow cars to park tide permitting a few feet from the water. The area is a bit run down following the recession, but things do seem to be looking up as this renovation shows. Nice restaurant in a rival inn also beginning with H just a short walk down the street.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, as they help us to become an even better hotel! The area is definitely on it's way back to what it once was, well with out so much of the partying. With many new hotels and brands coming in to the market and with the renovations and additions the Speedway is putting back in to Daytona we should be better than ever in no time! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach to see the transitions and to stay with us again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I have been meaning to write this review sooner but been letting other things occupied me. i had came to this hotel on my yearly girls trip. Came here the beginning of October which is the best time for it is not too many people here during this time accept the day we were checking out the motorcyclists were showing up for October-fest. The pool and whirlpool were great. I really liked the gym too. I do recommend this hotel to everyone and I can not wait to come back.

Room Tip: If you want to go when it is not too crowded go towards the send of September when school starts.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I'm glad it sounds like we exceeded your expectations! Yes, right before Biketoberfest tends to be quiter while still being nice and warm so it is definitely a good time to visit. And I'm excited you were motivated to use our gym too, the view from in there tends to keep you quite motivated too! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
North Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Hotel staff is very friendly, the pool is heated and very clean, the beds are extremely comfy and the breakfast is excellent. Claims to be 1 mile to the boardwalk pier but getting there via walking on the beach, it seems much further. The business center dial up speed is slower than preferred, if you're in any kind of hury to look something up and/or print, give yourself extra time for that.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Kim J
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, as they help us to become an even better property! I will look in to the internet speed in the business center immediatly as this is the first I'm hearing of there being an issue, so thank you for bringing that to my attention. As for the distance to the board walk, while I'm not sure about by beach, by the sidewalk it is exactly .96, less than a mile to the Oceanwalk Village/ Bandshell, which is the begining of the boardwalk. The boardwalk does then extend about a quarter of a mile to the actual steps to the pier out over the water and is lined with arcades, shops, and eateries; so I guess it depends on where exactly on the boardwalk you are looking to be too! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!