“Very pleasant stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Toronto, Canada
“Very pleasant stay”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Except the breakfast everything else was great. I will definitely visit this hotel again. Staff was very friendly and sweet. The location was also very convenient for restaurants and groceries. No parking problems.

• Stayed December 2013
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I'm glad our staff was able to help make your stay enjoyable! I am surprised you didn't enjoy our breakfast as we get rave reviews on it; hopefully in the very near future we will have something you will enjoy as Hampton is currently experimenting with new items and taste panels to add more selections for our guests! We are surely in a great location situated close enough to everything Daytona Beach has to offer! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (275)
Westbrook, Maine
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The best hampton inn ever. Really stylized, superclean, great friendly service and fantastic beachfront location. Look no further than this hotel. You will be completely satisfied. Make sure to ask for higher floor balcony room. The view was spectacular and the sound of the surf

• Stayed October 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, it is always great to hear we have exceeded a guests expectations as this is our top priority! I totally agree, while we do have some that prefer lower floors, I say the higher the better; that view from up there is just stunning! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Great stay, great view of Daytona and all the staff was great!! Stayed 2 nights, direct tv offers a lot tv channels and its a good escape! Staff is incredible- management, front desk n the breakfast staff. Looking forward to returning to the property in the future.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I'm glad our staff was able to help make your stay enjoyable! It is our goal to exceed every guest's expectations and it sounds like we did just that! We are looking forward to your return too; I hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
TN
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This is a great hotel. The room was large and clean. The pool and splash pad area were also nice. Also, everyone at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good and always had plenty of selections. While I did not love the Daytona Beach area I thought this hotel was very nice and would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, our goal is to exceed every guests expectations and it sounds like we did just that! Don't give up on Daytona Beach just yet; while right now it definitely caters to specific people and events, with many new hotels and brands, and lots of exciting changes coming to the area I believe before long it will be more than worth a second look regardless of what is bringing you to town! I do hope your travels bring you back to stay with us again soon!
cincinnati ohio
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I've stayed in lots of Daytona beach hotels. The renovation of this hotel is top notch. The rooms are very nice, clean, everything is new. There are no traces left of the old hotel that I can see anywhere. The pool and kids water park would make this a great place for kids. The food in the morning is good, staff is attentive and friendly. I would say this is the cleanest hotel on the beach, much nicer than the hilton just up the road.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I would have to agree we are one of the cleanest on the beach but MUCH more importantly - we intend to keep it that way. Our number one priority is to exceed each guests expections and it sounds like we did just that; I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Nice Hotel exelent staff room clean and nice but the fact that there is little or no insulation in the walls make them noisy we could here clearly the conversation in the room next door and they where being quiet and also the maids in the hall hear them like if the doors where open the management change our room but it was the same no privacy

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I am however quite surprised regarding the noise through the walls. I hear constantly how quiet and peaceful it is to most of our guests. I will look in to the rooms you were in and see if anything could be done to change this. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Macclenny, United States
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Room was very clean and breakfast was very good. Coffee was excellent and all staff was very helpful. The pool and surrounding area was comfortable and the hotel is closer to the beach than any other hotel I have ever spent time at. The hotel is located near a lot of places to shop and eat. I felt very safe the entire time I was there.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments, I'm glad our staff was able to help make your stay enjoyable! Yes, it would be harder to get you any closer with out actually being in the water, we mean it when we say DIRECTLY on the beach! We are surely in a great location situated close enough to everything Daytona Beach has to offer! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oce...
#4 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront? Share your experiences!