I had a 1 night layover here on a business trip arriving on a sunday afternoon and leaving on a monday morning.
Check in was very smooth and the staff was very friendly, hotel lobby was nice and modern and everything was in nice shape. the location of the hotel is perfect right on the beach there is a nice pool area and splash park.
My room had a partial ocean view and a small patio, the room was a good size with a king bed, nice tv and large bathroom, everything was in good condition and very clean and the wifi worked well.
The included breakfast was great, and breakfast staff was very nice.
I will definitely stay here again i really enjoyed the location and walked for several hours on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome, friendly hospitality and stunning views of the Atlantic in the heart of Daytona Beach at the Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, FL. Explore the delights of the nearby Main Street amusement area or enjoy an exciting day taking in the sights and sounds at Daytona International Speedway. Golf lovers will be impressed by the LPGA International, which boasts two four-star golf courses, as rated by Golf Digest. Or, spend an afternoon relaxing on over 23 miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sands Beach Hotel
- Ocean Sands Beach Daytona
- Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront Florida