Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sea Shells Beach Club(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
San Marina Motel(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Cove Motel Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
1,510 results
All reviewssplash padfire pitgreat hotelhot tubbeach toyscomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffvery clean hotelpool areathe breakfast areayogurtdefinitely stay here againeach morningexcellent stayoceanfront roomocean viewfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This was my families second stay at this Hampton INN. Hotel is up to Hampton standards. We had two rooms but unlike our first stay in which they automatically gave us adjoining rooms this time I called and requested it and they wanted to increase our rate to the rack rate. I declined and it was a minor inconvenience but overall we were very satisfied. On our previous stay we had two oceanfront rooms but this time we had one oceanfront and one larger ocean side view. The side ocean view is about twice the size of the oceanfront and we were very happy with it.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

I'm pleased you enjoyed your second stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; yes sometimes changing room types to get adjoining rooms when someone books two different room types is difficult, your stay back in August we weren't sold out like we were for the Holidays. I am glad you were able to take advantage of that grand opening special we ran though and that we were able to get you directly across the hall from your family. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My family really loved this hotel and I would definitely recommend it. The room was nice, clean and hotel was recently updated. The complimentary breakfast was good and offered different choices each day of our stay- the lobby had complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24/7 and was constantly refilled. I cannot say enough good things about the staff- everyone that we encountered from the lobby to the kitchen to housekeeping was friendly and accommodating. We were even offered heated towels to take down to the beach with us the first evening that we arrived. We had a very pleasant stay!

FYI:

We stayed in late December 2013 and the temperature highs were in the late 60's/early 70's during our stay.

- The beach wasn't too crowded during our stay- there were several times that we went out and there were only a couple of other people within view. It became a bit more crowded the closer we got to the weekend.

- The pool was also very nice even though it was cool. We went swimming early in the day and later in the evening and even with the temperature in the 50's, the pool was still warm enough to be comfortable.

- Parking was free and on-site. We had parking available right in front of the hotel. Apparently, many of the other beach front hotels in the area do not have free parking.

- I definitely recommend getting an ocean front room- the view (and sound of the ocean) is spectacular!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view of the ocean- the pool area is on the ocean side so if you aren't high enough, you may have more of a pool view than an ocean view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelMom_SL

I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your detailed feedback and positive comments; we strive to exceed every guests expectations and it sounds like we were able to that. Our pool is a comfortable 83 degrees right now and we adjust it as the weather fluctuates; I'm glad the air temperatures were that so you were able to comfortably use it. Our outdoor spaces: the pool, jacuzzi, and fire pit, kids splash park, tiki area, etc are definitely some of my favorite amenities we offer, just a great space out there with amazing views. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I use Hampton Inns whenever possible. This one is a nice choice. Breakfast was not as good as my previous stays at other Hamptons, but the rest of the hotel was up to standards.

We would use this inn again and recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: We used a corner room and had a good view down the beach at an angle. We had planned to spend our time out exploring so the room view was not that important.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; we are in the process of changing most if not all of our food products as Hampton is changing what we offer based on current pannels they are running. Hopefully by the time you stay with us again Hampton will have settled on some new and perfectly wonderful choices to better meet you needs. I'm so excited about all the new fresh items they are now allowing us and can't wait to see what is coming next to the menu! I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We added a stay at the beach to our visit to central Florida on a whim, during the 2013 Christmas Holidays. We chose this Hampton Inn, as we were already booked at a Hampton Inn, in Orlando, as part of a Universal Studios package. This hotel exceeded every expectation we had. It is newly renovated, extremely clean, in a beautiful location. The entire staff was very pleasant, gracious and helpful to any of our needs. The room itself was very comfortable, relaxing and well accommodated with DirecTV, in room refrigerator, a beautiful bathroom, (I would like to remodel our home bathroom in this style). Plus, extra outlets to charge the multitude of smart phones and iPads that we all carry these days. The beds were very comfortable and the room was eco-friendly as the AC will not kick on if the Sliding doors to the balcony are open. We slept with the sliding doors open to hear the waves crashing on the beach below. As an aside, a cold front came through while we were there and the rain began pouring around 3 or 4 in the morning. Once I closed the sliding glass doors the room was silent as no outside sound came through. So, quiet solitude is available, if that is important to you. The view of the beach from the balcony was gorgeous. The hot breakfast was wonderful. The pool area beckoned you to 'get out of your room' and just chill, as it was inviting and overlooked the beach with secure direct access to the clean white sands and waves of the beach. The beach, itself, was clean and inviting. Additionally, I preferred the Hampton Inn location as separate, but within a nice beach stroll to the boardwalk and pier. We loved our stay here and will definitely return. Five stars all around. Well Done!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; we strive to exceed every guests expectations and it sounds like we were able to just that. I'm glad you were able to add us into your stay in Central FL, I hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I had a 1 night layover here on a business trip arriving on a sunday afternoon and leaving on a monday morning.
Check in was very smooth and the staff was very friendly, hotel lobby was nice and modern and everything was in nice shape. the location of the hotel is perfect right on the beach there is a nice pool area and splash park.

My room had a partial ocean view and a small patio, the room was a good size with a king bed, nice tv and large bathroom, everything was in good condition and very clean and the wifi worked well.

The included breakfast was great, and breakfast staff was very nice.

I will definitely stay here again i really enjoyed the location and walked for several hours on the beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; we strive to exceed every guests expectations and it sounds like we were able to. I do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!