We stayed at this place for week and it's awesome experience!! Very friendly staff guiding with local stuff. The breakfast is good. We always go on vacations staying in Minnesota but this stay was unique in that I felt like staying at home. Nice oceanfront hotel with pool and kids had lots of fun. The only thing I wish they had is offering babysitters or information about them so that we could have sometime off with kids. Other than that it's a wonderful place for vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome, friendly hospitality and stunning views of the Atlantic in the heart of Daytona Beach at the Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, FL. Explore the delights of the nearby Main Street amusement area or enjoy an exciting day taking in the sights and sounds at Daytona International Speedway. Golf lovers will be impressed by the LPGA International, which boasts two four-star golf courses, as rated by Golf Digest. Or, spend an afternoon relaxing on over 23 miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Kognitiv US Corp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sands Beach Hotel
- Ocean Sands Beach Daytona
- Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront Florida