I remember this being a different no-name hotel before, but you would never guess it now. The hotel looks and feels all new inside. It's a really nice Hampton now. The pool area is really nice, too (cute kid's splash zone), but the best thing is that it is right on the beach. You can't beat the location. My room faced the water and I got to watch the waves from the balcony and see a great sunrise. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They seemed happy to be working in such a great place. I just wish I had gotten there early enough to enjoy the Tiki Bar, and that I could have stayed more than just one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome, friendly hospitality and stunning views of the Atlantic in the heart of Daytona Beach at the Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, FL. Explore the delights of the nearby Main Street amusement area or enjoy an exciting day taking in the sights and sounds at Daytona International Speedway. Golf lovers will be impressed by the LPGA International, which boasts two four-star golf courses, as rated by Golf Digest. Or, spend an afternoon relaxing on over 23 miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sands Beach Hotel
- Ocean Sands Beach Daytona
- Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront Florida