Overall, things were great. The two room suite is nice but if they place you near an ice machine..u r going to hear it. Also they place a $25 per night on your card once you are there (Be prepared). The breakfast is good and plentiful...waffles, omelets, sausage, fruit, bagels, pastries. The frozen drinks average around $9.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome, friendly hospitality and stunning views of the Atlantic in the heart of Daytona Beach at the Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, FL. Explore the delights of the nearby Main Street amusement area or enjoy an exciting day taking in the sights and sounds at Daytona International Speedway. Golf lovers will be impressed by the LPGA International, which boasts two four-star golf courses, as rated by Golf Digest. Or, spend an afternoon relaxing on over 23 miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sands Beach Hotel
- Ocean Sands Beach Daytona
- Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront Florida