We stayed in this hotel last year for our anniversary and it was fabulous, so we decided to stay there again, but for five days instead of three. The second time didn't disappoint either. We were ocean front with a balcony on the top floor, so the view was nice...even of the stormy weather. The staff was all very nice and friendly all day, every day.
The only thing that would put a damper on this trip is mostly my fault for not reserving earlier. It was one of the pricier rooms on the beach by the time I reserved it, but I didn't want to find out why the other places were cheaper. There is a reason it is the top rated hotel on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome, friendly hospitality and stunning views of the Atlantic in the heart of Daytona Beach at the Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, FL. Explore the delights of the nearby Main Street amusement area or enjoy an exciting day taking in the sights and sounds at Daytona International Speedway. Golf lovers will be impressed by the LPGA International, which boasts two four-star golf courses, as rated by Golf Digest. Or, spend an afternoon relaxing on over 23 miles of white sandy beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Sands Beach Hotel
- Ocean Sands Beach Daytona
- Ocean Sands Beach Resort
- Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront Florida