Plaza Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)
Average 3/5
Wyndham Ocean Walk(Daytona Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Travelers Inn Motel(Daytona Beach)
  • Beachfront
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
2,176 results
All reviewslil bitfront deskpool barocean fronthotel is beautifulvalet parkingan older hotelpool sidethe entire staffupon checkbike weekspring breakoceanfront roomrobincynthiabalconydaytona
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was traveling with my wife, son, his wife and baby. We booked a ocean view room through
Orbitz on line. When we arrived we we told they were sold out and the only room they had was a room over looking the street with a pull out sofa. They also told us they were out of pillows or sheets for the pull out. I asked for a refund but was told they could not issue a refund because it was booked through Orbitz. The lady told me she would walk us down the street to see if another hotel had a room but I would have to take care of the cost. I paid near $200 to reserve a room I did not get. We stayed the night because of the baby with us. The room was a dump near the street. (noisy) My wife & I slept on the sofa with no Pillows etc. This is a poorly managed hotel. The parking lot was so tight you can not turn around. I traveled a lot with the company that I worked for, but never received treatment like this. I called the reward points - Orbits and The hotel is not willing to work with them. They say we were offered a up grade. Not true. The lady said they were sold out with no other room. I would not suggest to anyone to stay here. Also the hotel is liking good maintenance.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank wifego
David H S, Director of Rooms at Plaza Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Good Morning Wifego:

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay at our resort.
My staff and I take your comments very seriously and use your feedback to improve as well as recognize our team for the excellent service that they provide.

It appears from your booking that the room booked with our partners, was not the room
type you expected. Our sincere apologies for the mixed up. Unfortunately, during your stay
our resort was sold out, and even though our intentions were to make things right for you as our guests, we were unable to upgrade your room due to lack of availability.

Please give us another opportunity to make things right for you. When you have booked another stay with us, contact me directly as would be happy to upgrade you at no additional costs.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights at this resort and it was so relaxing and beautiful! My friend and I stayed here for a "girls weekend getaway." Erinn at the front desk sent us a welcome card to our room stating that if there was anything she could do to make our experience and "girls getaway" any more enjoyable then to just let her know. So we asked if we could get a discount to go to the Spa. Without hesitation she was able to do this and we were so thrilled and thankful! The Spa was amzaing. They serve complimentary wine while you are getting your services done. We just got the Shellac polish on our nails and with our discount it was only $10. Go to the Spa if you visit...its so relaxing! The pool was AMAZING. The beach was beautiful! The resort is just a short walk from the Pier and you can see it from the pool area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Good Morning Holly G:

The team and I appreicate your excellent trip advisor review and are delighted that you shared with us that your stay was 'amazing and unforgettable.

Please share your excellent story with your friends and relatives and we look forward to making your next stay with us more amazing and unforgettable.

Have an excellent day Holly G

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Large room, friendly staff, great location, Atlantic Ocean. Great value. We could not have been happier with our stay at this classic hotel. Near the boardwalk and fine restaurants. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Frank:

Thank you for taking the time to share with us and the trip advisor community a review of your excellent stay.

We appreciate your loyalty in planning to return.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Highly recommend! Although the hotel is a little dated, it is very clean and the staff is very nice. Located a few blocks away from the boardwalk makes it a great place to stay with many restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning Trip Advisor Member:

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us and the trip advisor community of your excellent stay with us.

The team and I look forward to next stay.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Plaza offers clean affordable lodging w/lots to do on premises. It's also close enough to boardwalk activities yet far enough away to allow a quieter environment. Great location. Bathrooms lack a vanity to set toiletries or clothing, but are clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Good Morning Ann J:

Thank you for your recent stay at our Plaza Resort and Spa, and for taking the time to give us an excellent trip advisor review.
We are pleased that your stay was very good, and look forward to making your next stay with us
excellent.

Your business is appreciated and we look forward to your soon return.