Plaza Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Wyndham Ocean Walk(Daytona Beach)
View Hotel
Travelers Inn Motel(Daytona Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
2,207 results
All reviewslil bitfront deskpool barocean fronthotel is beautifulvalet parkingan older hotelpool sidethe entire staffupon checkbike weekspring breakoceanfront roomrobincynthiabalconydaytona
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Usually we avoid non-chain hotels because you never know what type of room you will get. The Plaza lived up to its resort name! The beds were soo comfortable! The rooms were updated and clean. The staff was friendly and efficient! The entertainment at the pool was fun!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David H S, Director of Rooms at Plaza Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Good Morning Nasema:

It was our priviledge to have you as our guest at our Plaza Resort and Spa.
The team and I appreicate your excellent trip advisor review.

Your business is appreciated Nasema and we look forward to your return stay.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very conveniently located to restaurants and attractions. The food at the hotel tasted great and was affordable compared to other large hotels we have stayed in. The veranda outside the bar was very relaxing while watching the moon rise. We would recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good Morning Ruthana:

We appreicate the excellent trip advisor review.
Thank you for taking the time to share with the trip advisor community a review of how pleased you were with the service levels our Associates provided.

Please share with your friends and relatives your excellent experiences at our Plaza Resort and Spa.

Have an excellent day.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The service from the very beginning is top notch. Jeremy at the front desk was very accomodating. Paige was the friendliest and most efficient housekeeper I have ever had! Our coffee maker leaked and after I called for service, she was at our door in less than 5 minutes with a new coffee maker, unopened in the box. She set it up and was most pleasant. Genuinley friendly and loves her job. Aziz served us at Magnolia's for breakfast and is a true professional at his job. Oceanfront is worth the extra money but ours only had a mini fridge, small bathroom and hotel is lacking a hot tub!

• Stayed: June 2014

Good Morning Anna:

We appreciate your trip advisor review.
Thank you for taking the time to share this excellent review with our trip advisor community.

Your feed-back on our rates is appreciated and may I suggest that you frequent our hotel site for the various Roooms and Spa special that we offered. I am sure you will find our specials very reasonable for another 'getaway'.

Thanks for your business Anna.

Have an excellent day.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I was traveling with my wife, son, his wife and baby. We booked a ocean view room through
Orbitz on line. When we arrived we we told they were sold out and the only room they had was a room over looking the street with a pull out sofa. They also told us they were out of pillows or sheets for the pull out. I asked for a refund but was told they could not issue a refund because it was booked through Orbitz. The lady told me she would walk us down the street to see if another hotel had a room but I would have to take care of the cost. I paid near $200 to reserve a room I did not get. We stayed the night because of the baby with us. The room was a dump near the street. (noisy) My wife & I slept on the sofa with no Pillows etc. This is a poorly managed hotel. The parking lot was so tight you can not turn around. I traveled a lot with the company that I worked for, but never received treatment like this. I called the reward points - Orbits and The hotel is not willing to work with them. They say we were offered a up grade. Not true. The lady said they were sold out with no other room. I would not suggest to anyone to stay here. Also the hotel is liking good maintenance.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank wifego

Good Morning Wifego:

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your recent stay at our resort.
My staff and I take your comments very seriously and use your feedback to improve as well as recognize our team for the excellent service that they provide.

It appears from your booking that the room booked with our partners, was not the room
type you expected. Our sincere apologies for the mixed up. Unfortunately, during your stay
our resort was sold out, and even though our intentions were to make things right for you as our guests, we were unable to upgrade your room due to lack of availability.

Please give us another opportunity to make things right for you. When you have booked another stay with us, contact me directly as would be happy to upgrade you at no additional costs.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights at this resort and it was so relaxing and beautiful! My friend and I stayed here for a "girls weekend getaway." Erinn at the front desk sent us a welcome card to our room stating that if there was anything she could do to make our experience and "girls getaway" any more enjoyable then to just let her know. So we asked if we could get a discount to go to the Spa. Without hesitation she was able to do this and we were so thrilled and thankful! The Spa was amzaing. They serve complimentary wine while you are getting your services done. We just got the Shellac polish on our nails and with our discount it was only $10. Go to the Spa if you visit...its so relaxing! The pool was AMAZING. The beach was beautiful! The resort is just a short walk from the Pier and you can see it from the pool area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Good Morning Holly G:

The team and I appreicate your excellent trip advisor review and are delighted that you shared with us that your stay was 'amazing and unforgettable.

Please share your excellent story with your friends and relatives and we look forward to making your next stay with us more amazing and unforgettable.

Have an excellent day Holly G