Lot of good hotels in the area, but this hotel covers the basics and is a solid choice. Waking up to the roar of the waves and the sun in your face is a great feeling. Oceanfront rooms.
Viva Essentials: Great WI-fi, Good breakfast-free and lots of it-lots of fresh fruit options that tasted great, enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Ask for a room on a top floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront is a beautiful 10-story oceanfront hotel that offers 143 spacious rooms with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Ideally located minutes from the Daytona International Speedway and directly on the beach, this hotel has convenient access for families travelling to the Daytona Beach area with all the convenience of a Hyatt Place. Featuring an outdoor Pool Bar, with an incredible Ocean view, the Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront will help you unwind after a day of business or travel. The spacious lobby area offers a great area to sit, chat and relax; or if you have business to take care of, you can do so at our 24 hour e-room equipped with Microsoft and Apple computers, available as a complimentary service to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Hotel Daytona Beach
- Islander Resort Daytona Beach Shores
- Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront Florida