“Worse place ever”

Ranked #89 of 102 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Collinsville, Virginia
“Worse place ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very small and was suppose to be queen size beds but more like a full. Fridge and microwave was a joke. Bathtub may have been good for a toddler to swim in. Cleaning service must have been in a hurry the day before I checked in considering hair was everywhere in the bathroom, sheets was nasty. I left this hotel and checked into another one and could not wait to get to my room to take a shower, not to mention wanting to wash my clothes. Bathroom had a window and right outside this window is a walk way. This was the nastiest place I have ever stayed and would never recommend this hotel to anyone. The parking was horrible, room was awful and I can't find but one thing to say good about this hotel and that would be the beach and I would have rather slept on the beach !!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Frederick, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Can't imagine it'll be around for much longer, under this management. Breakfast is good, and the place is clean, BUT they measure out everything, such as bathroom supplies, laundry detergent and ground coffee for your room. This tells me they're cutting corners wherever possible.

Room Tip: Get one of the three ocean front on the second floor. Best view, and rooms are more up to date.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Everytime we come back it gets better and better! The new furniture promised for our return will be a plus. Thank you Rodeway Inn for making it possible to stay on the beach affordable. I would recomend everybody to stay here. Family friendly hotel and very affordable.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank toshay
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday weekend. We got a kitchenette ocean front. you have to plug in your refridge when you get in the room and call to the desk to ask them to turn the switch on for your stove...oh yeah and plug in your microwave. (????). Room was ok, but barley had any cookware, 1 plate, 2 glasses, no utensiles.....ect. We had guess next to us who took over our balcony (it is not private) and sat in front of our windows that blocked our entire view of the ocean. They were loud, obnoxious,rude and apparently never sleep. Later the next day we found out that they had reservations for our room and were mad at management for giving it to us. Managent told them and us it is first come first serve??? So they took it out on us!!!! Management asked us to leave early and did everything they could to get us out.

Room Tip: Dont stay here!!!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Daytona Beach hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for two nights the location is right on the beach. The pool is in the perfect spot. Rooms well I wasn't impressed but you get what you pay for. Staff was very friendly and a special thanks goes out to the maintenance guy who kept letting me in everytime I locked myself out! Overall It was a good place!!

• Stayed September 2013
apopka
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

this place was great for the price. on the beach pool was nice will stay here again. Cat was super sweet let us check in a little early. the room was clean a/c kept the room nice and cool only have a few complaints instead of changing the paint colors I think they looked better white like in the pics and I wished it would of the been a little closer to the pier but then again if it were closer the price to stay there would be much higher,if your looking for glitz and glamor you won t find it here but if your looking for a inexpensive place to stay so you can enjoy the beach this is the place

Room Tip: they have smoking and non smoking rooms
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank marilynn p
Tracadie-Sheila, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Sorry for the late posting. we are a couple in their early 60`s.In Jan.2013,we stayed here for1 night on our way from New-Brunswick,Canada to Hollywood Beach.This inn is perfectly located right on the beautiful Daytona Beach. we had a clean room and a pleasant stay.The WIFI signal could be better but is o.k.if your room is close to the office.we definitely would recommand and already do to our friends.

Room Tip: Close to office for good internet service.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple