American Inn of Daytona
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
US$152
US$134
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$207
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$106
US$134
US$123
Homewood
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$111
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I am not even sure where to begin. We recently booked this motel through Booking.com. We were going to spend 4 nights at Daytona Beach with our 3 year old for a end of summer get away. It began when we checked in. The second you open the door to the office the odor overwhelms you. A completed communication barrier with the girl at the front desk not to mention absolutely the rudiest human being I have ever encountered. We paid in cash and recieved NO reciept of payment. Beach front, yea right, we had an incredible view of the asphalt parking lot. No rooms are actually ocean front. We entered our room to a huge screw or bolt sticking out of the side of the door (really safe with the 3 year old). The odor in the room was sickening. The tile floor was absolutely filthyOur daughters feet were black after walking around for about 5 minutes on it. My husband killed what looked like a huge flying spider in the bathroom. The electrical outlets either did not work or were visually falling out of the wall (again real safe for a 3 year old). The pool was filthy, full of sand. I tried to give our 3 year old a bath and there was no stopper for the bathtub, so we had to stuff 1 of the 2 washcloths they gave us in the bathtub in order to bath her. We were provided 2 small (almost like hand size) towel and 2 washclothes. As I dried our daughter off she had at least 7-10 long black hairs on her body. That was it. I contacted Booking.com explained our situation. She contacted Mike Patel the owner and we were told to meet him at the front office and he would give us a FULL refund for the 4 nights we had already paid for (with NO receipt they provided us). On Tuesday night at 9:45 pm, we did as we were told and he told us the money was locked up for the night and to come back tomorrow at 10 am. This went on for 4 days, we returned 8 different times to speak with Mike Patel and everytime we did the person at the desk rudely told us "He is not here." Imagine going to this place 8 different times during what was suppose to be a vacation.
Once we arrived home, I again contacted Booking.com advised them of the situation. They again contacted Mr. Patel and put me in contact with him one to one. (Because Mr. Patel did not want me to file a formal complaint with Booking.com) He advised me I would recieve a refund in the mail by a check. As I guessed, we only recieved a refund for 3 nights, not for 4 nights as he had advised Booking.com.
This was an absolute joke. Please, take my advise do not waste your hard earned money and time and go through what our family went through. I have seen better kept and much cleaner dog pounds.

Room Tip: Don not choose this place!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Tyra K
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Was in town for an event and found this hotel within 5 miles of my destination. It's inland, not on the main drag, surrounded by other older hotels. It is a single-story, older hotel. No restaurant on site. Exterior not much to look at. Large grassy area in center of parking lot was probably once home to a swimming pool. Could use some sprucing up (weeds, old wooden chairs outside rooms). Inside surprisingly clean. My room had a king-sized bed with a loveseat sleeper. There was a desk & chair, microwave, and refrigerator. The fridge was not cold enough (condensation inside) so I had to drop temp and wait for my soda to chill. No ice bucket & no ice machine in site although I did notice a soda vending machine across the way. The closet had a luggage rack. There were NO hangers provided, just a hook on the door to hang your jacket. The bathroom was small with no counter space. No shampoo provided. Not sure if this was an oversight. Manager provided a sample when I requested it. The tv was older, 19"? The power button was broken but worked via remote. There was a good selection of channels although reception was just OK depending on channel. Quiet enough, did not hear neighbors talking, tv, or shower...just a brief period of someone crashing into furniture. Some traffic sounds but dulled by the hum of the A/C and my white noise machine. No frills, but a comfortable night's sleep if you're not planning your stay around the beach.

Room Tip: Watch your step. There's a drop going in & out of rooms & office.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Not luxurious, but very clean and comfortable. I had one small problem with a lamp that was fixed immediately. The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful when I checked in. Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank gordon61
Reviewed 9 March 2012

WORST Experience of my life! Hotel did not have my reservation. Had to threaten legal action to get a room that was the grossest place I've ever slept in!! Requested 2 beds only got 1. Not my fault your hotel messed up!!! Front desk clerk RUDE and a liar. AC didn't work. No hot water! No Carpet! Bugs on the floor! GROSS place!! Had reservation for 3 days only lasted 1 because it was so gross! I'd like to be refunded for the 2 days I did not use! Again.. NOT my fault that your system screwed up! I was almost out on the street in Daytona!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank kc7294
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Our usual motel was already booked and this reservation happened to be the most economical deal in Daytona Beach so expectations were low but satisfaction really high. Whole motel recently remodeled and we stayed three nights. Staff most gracious and efficient giving us room not facing intersection at corner of motel. Motel also just far enough south of Daytona airport take-off and approach to minimize noise for sleeping. Bed was fantastic and with TV on minimum volume, noise from intersection and airport drowned out so we slept like a baby. Room had a big new TV with big cable package plus heating and cooling new and quiet. Impressed with housekeeping as room clean and stocked properly at arrival and throughout visit. Only negative is website said coffee available in office but none offered. Rates are thrifty enough you can bring a couple of coffee cups, a jar of instant java, add water, stick in microwave, and have as much coffee as you might desire. We know that for next time. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay and spent 1/4 the rate others at our meeting paid giving us that warm fuzzy feeling only a super deal can give. Yes, we'll stay again and are looking forward to it!!

Room Tip: We got lucky and were assigned a room in the same row as the office, giving a mostly quiet location with king bed and fridge-microwave which ended up saving us a lot more money.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business