Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway
US$110
Hampton.com
US$111
US$101
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$90
QualityInn
US$148
US$116
  • Beachfront
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$123
US$73
Travelocity
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Travelocity
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
Agoda.com
All reviewsclean roomsenjoyed my stayfront desk clerkmauricetrack
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Well my stay here has been a good one with some ups and downs .Thankfully the front desk staff and houskeeping supervisor addressed concerns and questions.As a female going out at night and returning to room more lighting and/or security should be present. Overall my stay here has been good and would recommened .Especially thankful for Leanne (Front Desk) every morning replenighing supplies for breakfast Coffeee always fresh.thankful for Chris always pleasant and attentive with night time needs. Housekeeping does a good job attending to room needs See you soon.....

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Well no iron in room,phone static,mold smell,too much furniture chairs in room,air conditioner filters dirty,swimming pool was closed by health department at time,breakfast not up to standards missing fruit and bad looking fruit. House does good job and only problem was when the male and female who cleans room together ..he knocks on door then come in my room.5 seconds later and i was not dressed at time. Also dogs barking next door in non smoking room barking all night. But the front desk staff did great job with everthing in explaining problems with them. Chris was very helpful in taking care of things in professional manor. I wish this hotel will improve next time I visit.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Free breakfast!!! excellent accommodations for our seal see trucking company. the front desk people are always really nice Chris especially was very very accommodating gave us a king room when usually we only get two beds because they're usually cheaper they even make the breakfast earlier in the morning so we can have it before we go to work and there's also a lot of truck parking so I can fit my trailer and drop it without no issues thanks again Chris for all your help!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I have stayed in countless Days Inns and this was by far the worse experience I ever had. The room was dirty and had roaches. I have stayed at this very motel several years ago and it was not anything like this time. If it were not that it was late and I already unloaded my car, I would have left and gone somwhere else. It also has the worse entrance I ever saw. If you pass it you have to drive a 1/2 mile down the road to make a u-turn. Also the dish wasn't working right for tv.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo