“Great staff”

Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway
Ranked #53 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Boy do they have a great staff! Charlie greeted me with a smile as I walked in the lobby for breakfast in the morning and was very helpful and attentive to my needs as a guest. When charlie was not helping me, I only saw him going out of the way to ensure that the other guests had a pleasureable stay as well. Even an hour after his shift has ended, he was still lingering around the lobby assisting other guests and myself. He is very polite and obviously takes his job seriously. I am sorry to the rest of the friendly staff here. You all have been WONDERFUL (sweet lady in the lobby during night shift) I just dont know your names. Places like this make me feel like I am welcomed in Daytona, Florida. I hope the rest of Florida is this welcoming! :) almost perfect with the exception of weak wifi signals in the further rooms (very important on a business trip)

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very nice hotel, rooms good and clean, staff is very friendly and helpful, could not ask for any better. I would like to say a special thank you to Dana for all of her great help and assistance even after I had checked out of the hotel. Cont. breakfast is good, not a large selection, but what do you expect for a hotel. I have stayed at this hotel for two visits to Daytona Bike weeks, and plan on staying here on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed 5 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was a good place for those on a budget. Nice king bed,large clean room and very good service. Check-in staff very accomodating and pleasant. This place was quite easy to find and in a quiet and peaceful location.Looking forward to a breakfast in the morning!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Verry nice, rooms good and clean, people verry nice service great could not ask for any better, and Dana was very helpful and great would not stay any where eles and price was very good, cont. breakfest was good and clean.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This place was the jackpot as we were zooming through town on our way south. It's not fancy and I see the new owners are not done updating yet, but everything was squeaky clean and Dana & Mike at the check in were wonderful. Mike made a phone call to find out if our restaurant choice was still open and Dana rushed the check in so we could go and eat. That was service above and beyond... the kind of detail you expect from a 5 star concierge, not a budget hotel. We were super comfortable there. Also, great location on Rt 95 saved us travel time. Bravo!... and blessings to the new owners and staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
DaysInn M, General Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We greatly appreciate your time to leave us a great review. You are one of our valued guest and we are also glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Dana at the front desk is professional and a valued employee of ours. Please do stop by if you are around the area. Thank You very much once again .

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The hotel for the price was great and clean rooms. I got great customer service from the front desk clerk Charlie. He knows the are well and gave me a great place to eat and free beach parking. He made my chenk in easy.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review of our property. I really appreciate the feedback on your stay. We use all reviews as a tool to help better improve guest experience. Please do stop by , when you are in the area. Thank You