Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway
US$116
  • Beachfront
US$126
US$110
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$126
US$115
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$135
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$123
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
Agoda.com
All reviewsclean roomsenjoyed my stayfront desk clerkmauricetrack
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My bf is a marine and has slept in the mud and filth and he refused to sleep in this place. There was a.dead cockroach in room. There were stains all over the room bed, floor, everything. It looked like a fire hazard. There was pee on the toilet seat. You just didn't want to touch anything while in the room. We walked out feeling itchy and gross and in need of a shower. The only nice thing was that when we left to go to another hotel they gave us our money back. The scariest part of it all is that they had breakfast there, ewwwwww!!!!! Never ever stay here!!!! We stayed at a nicer hotel and it actually was cheaper and on the beach. Don't stay here find somewhere else!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Kristine P
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I am reading all of the reviews saying what a great place this is. It has to be friends of employees who wrote them.
We spent 10 miserable nights here. We made the mistake of reading all of these positive reviews and locking in to a non refundable situation.
The rooms are old and musty. The continental breakfast is a joke. Stale white bread for toast, some cereal and a waffle maker. Some mornings they had no butter, no syrup and this morning....no plates.
The fitness center consists of broken down machines with broken cables wrapped in tons of caution tape. There was a treadmill that worked, but only at 2mph. The pool was NEVER cleaned during our entire stay.
We had towels with holes, towels that had tar on them, towels that smelled like ashtrays....you name it. Some days we were told to go to the front desk later in the day to get towels because they had none to put in the room.
I didn't expect a $100.00 room for my money, but I expect honesty. The pictures they show have to be really old or of a different place all together. I am extremely disappointed with the overall experience. I took tons of pictures that I wish I could post. I will be following up by contacting Days Inn headquarters. This place is sub standard at best.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere...
1  Thank Victor A
Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We pulled in towing a trailer with a motorcycle on it and were worried about someone possibly trying to steal it off during the night. We were assured by Karan that the Police would be in and out during the night. I was very pleased when I woke in the morning to see a Police car sitting in the lot.
The room was clean and quiet and the service by Karan was very good.