“Thank you”

Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway
Ranked #55 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel is an older hotel, but the staff is outstanding. I want to tell everyone of my appreciation to this staff during a time of great stress. My wife and i are vacationing and she ended up in hospital with serious gastrointestinal issues. Its bike week a very busy time in Daytona and rooms are at a premium. A couple days stay turned into ten days, and they found room for me to stay while wife was in hospital. Concern and compassion traits that are rare today were found here. Thank you, I will not forget the kindness.

Room Tip: If coming during bike week, know that there are a lot of bikes and they do make noise, get a room po...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ohiolovesfloridia
DaysInn M, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you so much for the review. We pride ourselves on customer service and making guest feel at home. We were all so happy to hear your positive words. You were a pleasure to have and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Daytona.
Thank You!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My friend and I always stay at Days Inn Speedway when we come to the races, But this time our experience was not good. We stayed from Feb 10 through the 16th of February. We used my credit card to reserve the room but when we arrived we paid in full with cash, A week after returning home I get a statement from my credit card company showing a charge of $443 .I called the hotel to inquire why my credit card was charged and was told they had no record of us even being there and she would have the manager call me. as of today no call. I asked if there isnt a record of us being there then why was my card charged, still no answer. I guess we will be staying someplace else if this doesnt get resolved soon......

Room Tip: always make sure you have your receipt that you paid so you dont get charged double.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review and bringing this situation to our attention. I was glad to hear it was rectified. We want to ensure you that the Management team does not take matters like this lightly and the staff member in question that made the mistake has undergone additional training to ensure that this type of situation never happens again.

Again Thank You

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The people there are very ungrateful of the paying customers!!!!!! I tried to use the water hose and my god the non Americans went off ,,,, I had a 3 gallon container and he went off, very rude once again , not any of the staff was friendly none !!!! The non serviced continental breakfast was shut down while everyone was in line and nothing was stocked while it was open ,,, never again will I stay here

• Stayed: March 2014

We were all terribly disappointed to read this review. Bike wash areas were available for the entire ten days during bike week for guest satisfaction. I can assure you that all staff members at our hotel had only guest satisfaction and safety in mind during this incident. The hose in question was not a designated bike wash station and would have posed a risk of creating a slip hazard. We all hope you enjoyed your vacation and hope to see you again next year.

Again Thank You

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My buddy and I stayed here during bike week, and were blown away by the service. Karan not only checked in and out in record time, but pretty much planned the rest of our trip for us. This guy is the man. If you come here, make sure you get him.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank mbenz2

Another great review for the front desk staff! We were all extremely happy to read this review. Karan is a great asset to our operation and we are glad that he was recognized by the guests for going above and beyond.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The room was filthy. The beds were uncomfortable. We only had one towel for three people and when we called and asked for more the manager said that he would tell the housekeeper but they wouldn't be there for three more hours. The shower was broken, it leaked after you turned it on. The housekeeping staff was very rude and dirty. They obviously didn't care how they came to work. Nor did they care for anyone's privacy with their items. I put my hair brush and flat iron away before I went out and when I came back they were both out on the counter. My hair brush was full of thick black hair (I'm a very light ash blonde) and my flat iron was broken! When I brought this attention to management they're only reply was "We aren't responsible for that" All in all it was a terrible experience I would STRONGLY suggest NOT staying here!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. All reviews are a tool we use to help improve overall guest satisfaction.
We were all very sorry to read this review and not meet your expectations during your stay. We can assure that cleanliness is a top priority for us. Our housekeepers work extremely hard to ensure the most comfortable stay possible.
We are glad to report that the bed in question has been replaced! Complete new bedding is being implemented threw out the property and should be done soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2014