Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
US$152
US$134
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$207
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$80
QualityInn
US$134
US$123
Homewood
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$106
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$111
  • Pool
All reviewscomfort innbreakfast roomstay there againocean sideoceanfront roomcomplimentary breakfastpool areanice roomspring breakking bedgreat place to staybeach accessbeach frontbike weekblazebwdaytona
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Pros:
*Gorgeous view from ocean side. You can hear the waves at high tide.
*Good price compared to nearby hotels.
*Pool area looked clean with ample chairs. Didn't use it.
*Comfortable beds with great bedding.
*Updated carpet in interior hallway and room.
*Flat screen TV.
*Free wifi.
*Free breakfast including eggs and sausage when we were there.
*Within walking distance to Ocean Center.
*Granite countertop in bathroom.
*Good water pressure. Very hot water.
*Small bottle of Palmolive dish detergent and dish towels provided for kitchenette.
*In-room coffee maker.
*Full fridge in kitchenette.
*Balconies on both sides.

Cons:
*Very old building.
*Limited parking when full, although we were always able to park.
*Very small space for breakfast. We were there for cheer competition weekend and it filled up quickly.
*Breakfast options more limited than some. No bread for toast, but there were English muffins and bagels as substitute.
*Wrist bands for pool and breakfast are a bit strange, but I understand why they do it. Fee is $5 per band if not returned.
*Tired bath towels.
*Kitchenette in need of updating.
*Plastic chairs on balcony.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is worth the price difference.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I are always so excited to read pros of our Hotel and to work on any cons a Guest may have experienced. We appreciate your business and we hope you will always choose us for your Daytona vacation destination.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here with a few others for a weekend of racing in Daytona. Very clean and quite, especially liked the laundry area considering we had to stay an extra day unexpectedly. The pool looked very clean although I did not have a chance to enjoy it personally. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because our a/c in our room did not work correctly, the fan stayed on low and it took it longer to cool down the room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I are so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was a positive experience. We strive each day to make sure we are giving you the best vacation we possibly can. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

We often stay and Comfort Inn and Suites. The check in experience was OK. The wrist bands are no big deal. We did get hit up by a meth induced beggar who wanted me to get money out of my checking account across the street at the liquor store. We also noticed drug traffic across the street. We were going to go for a late swim, (heated pool is a plus!), but decided against it because of the guy asleep in the parking lot propped against a wall. Would we stay here again? Not sure. Breakfast will tell.....

Room Tip: Be careful at night!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KENNETH D

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while staying with us. We do have security on site at night time so if reported to the Front Desk security would handle right away. If it happens to be a Guest asleep in the parking lot we would help them to their room which is more likely the case. Again, I do apologize and hope you will choose us as your vacation destination again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

An ok location and friendly, helpful staff are about the best things I can say about this hotel.
Room was clean and comfortable,with a nice view of the ocean and the pool.Friends stayed streetside and it seemed noisy and the rooms were minimally acceptable. It was about a 12-15 minute walk on the beach to the 'boardwalk'(amusement and dining area). Not a great choice if you are looking for a romantic hotel, but ok for a night. Rates are reasonable($65.00/$120.00 oceanside during November)
Mike at the front desk was helpful and accomodating,and recommended a nearby( 2 miles) restaurant called the Charlie Horse. Six of us had different dinners and all were very good and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: get a higher oceanfront room..great view and ocean sounds.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Mike was elated that he succeeded in our daily mission here to give exceptional Customer service. I do hope you will come back and see us again in the near future. Thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination.

The Charlie Horse is a great restaurant one of my favorites as well.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I reserved a room with a king size bed. I had looked at the gallery of pictures on their web site. The rooms shown with king size beds were spacious. When I arrived in the room is was extremely small. The distance between the bed and either was only about 2 feet and the length was about 15 to 16 feet. Their reservations commitment is 4 PM check in. When I called and asked about early check on all I was told was 4 PM. I asked if there was an estimate how soon before 4 PM my room might be available. Again "the guarantee is 4 PM." Obviously all rooms vacated by 11 am couldn't all Miraculously couldn't be cleaned and ready at the same time. The one good thing was the hot free breakfast. The selection was excellent and the attendance asked the customers if she could carry their plates to the table and if she could take trash from the table.
"

Room Tip: See my previous comment.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Walt1930

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when trying to check in. Our policy at this location is 4:00pm guaranteed check in but when you arrive we do all your paper work and give you everything except keys. We ask for a cell phone number and we call when it is ready. We also alert Housekeeping that you are on site so we can expedite the cleaning process to get you placed early if possible. Again, I do apologize if you were not told this or if this process was not done with your check in. If you have the time to call me I would like to discuss further so I can find out more about the associate that helped you so I can help her/him understand the policy here a little better so we know for all other future Guest including yourself hopefully.