“Comfortable and convenient to the Speedway”

Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze
Ranked #13 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Nice comfortable beds and spacious rooms. WiFi in rooms with a business center. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast that's close to the expressway and also shopping centers. Would recommend hotel for your stay in Daytona.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. It is always a pleasure for the Staff and I to read that we made our stay with us enjoyable. The Staff and I hope you will always chose us as your vacation destination.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

As a family from NYC looking for a beach vacation on a budget, this hotel worked out wonderfully. We are looking at the ocean from our balcony right now and it is marvelous! We spent two nights in a suite facing the street and it was very clean and comfy. Bathroom was very clean and towels soft. The beds and pillows are amazing and make a good night's sleep. We moved to an oceanfront suite and it is clean with a full kitchen and a balcony with a perfect ocean view. Sleeping with the door open and hearing the ocean all night is priceless. The free breakfast is also a great addition with real food and there is comp tea, coffee, water and cookies in the lobby. Complaints would be small hallways and elevators, vending machines out of order and mediocre pool. Overall, it is a great deal and well worth the money. The staff is friendly and helpful save one cranky lady at breakfast. We would def return here for vacation.

Room Tip: Oceeanfront suite! Worth the extra cash. And come after spring break if you can, its quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Team and I are glad you enjoyed your recent stay. The sun rise is beautiful from our private balconies that are oceanfront and we are so glad that you were able to enjoy and experience this. I do hope you and the family will continue to chose us as your vacation destination.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Wow!!!! We have been staying at Comfort Inn & Suites for about 6 years and have NEVER had a bad experience. Angie and her crew are always very helpful and greet us with a warm smile and welcome. We stay 3-5 times a year and have always enjoyed our trips. Our rooms are always clean and the breakfast is great!!! And the breakfast is free!!! We go to relax and we take our children. It has always been a family friendly environment. The office staff, house keeping, and maintenance staff are there to make your stay a comfortable one. My family and I will continue to visit them!!! :)

Room Tip: We really enjoy the ocean view rooms and most of the time stay on the third floor. It has always be...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I are always pleased to have you as a Guest as well. It makes us so excited to see that our hard work has made yet another Guest have a postitive experience. Thank you again for always chosing us as your vacation destination.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

this was the worst place I've ever stayed. Rooms are dilapidated, neighborhood sketchy, think they compromised my credit card and were up until 2 am with truck with loud speakers blasting music? upon check out was told that they could call the police but by the time they arrived, the truck would have moved to the next motel on the strip. wonder if its illegal to cruise the strip with people in the back of a pick up with no seatbelts in Daytona. Fear for your life . Safer to risk your life driving in the dark to a place further away than staying here

Room Tip: go someplace else
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rock72777

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I do apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced while staying with us recently. I know we had notes that the truck with the loud music was not on our property but we did reach out to the city and the Owner's to have them quited. Again, I do apologize and hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

While visiting this hotel, there was a worker by the name of Veronica. Each time my family and I met her, she had the most beautiful smile. Not only, it was quite impressive by the way she worked so hard to keep both the inside and the outside of the hotel looking neat and clean. It was obvious that her heart was in her work and for the people. Each time my husband and I passed her, she gave us inspiration. For that, we will visit the hotel again. If she's not there, I pray that someone is there just like her. Your business is blessed to have her!

God Bless,

Room Tip: The second floor, beach front is accessible to the beach and parking.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. Veronica is so pleased to have her name up on the Spot Light Board for getting her name mentioned on here. She would like to send her thanks for recognizing her hard work. The Staff and I hope you will continue to chose us as your vacation destination.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Hotel is in a great location. The service we experience was very poor, they were not friendly upon arrivaling, and there were more attuitde then anything by front desks (Tonya & Heather).We had wait forever to be check in our room.Didnt get the room we booked for reservations, but made the best of it.The rooms were great! Veronica was a great help to us, and full of laughs and funny.If return to florida i would come visit her again. General manager Angela was very nice. The Front desk needs work on there attuitdes and more smiles..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laquida L

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience. I have spoken to and handled the situations that you wrote about with Front Desk Staff. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

The deception started with Hotel-rates.com, instead of saving me money, your group charged me $125 more than the motel charges would have been for the same room. Then I had to park my truck elsewhere.

Room Tip: Be honest in representing your accommodations.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I do apologize if you had an issue with a third party booking site. You are always more than welcome to book your room on line and then call us to confirm that all is okay as far as room type and price. I do understand the inconvenience when bringing two or more vehicles but we are limited on space so we make sure that we notify you ahead of time when booking in red on all third party websites so you can make sure we are the right choice for your needs. I do hope you will come back and see us again in the near future.