“Thank You”

Ranked #13 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Thank You”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Everything has been just so nice. The cleaning staff have been so understanding and helpful; their work has been excellent. The breakfasts have been great as well and Patricia is just soo very nice and helpful. thanks for making our stay so enjoyable. Arlie & Margaret

Room Tip: The kitchenette was just what the doctor ordered; used it only for snacks, but it made a big differe...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. It is always a pleasure to read that we have met or exceeded your expectations during your recent stay. The Staff and I thank you again and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Angela Hearn, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I recently had the horrible, unfortunate experience of staying at this horrendous place! The staff was rude, unprofessional and not helpful at all! I requested a 2 bedroom, I got one bed for 4 people in a room that smelled so bad that I stayed up til 2 in the morning in the balcony just to pass time bc I didn't not want to be in there! It had a smell of mold, cigarettes and was disgustingly dirty! Not only did the staff not help accommodate my family, they were beyond rude and disrespectful! Do NOT stay her it's a dumpster!!!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Sa0104
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. On behalf of myself and all the Staff we do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay with us. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your issues further if you could contact me directly at 386-255-5491. Thank you again for reviewing the Hotel and being a Guest with us and I look forward to speaking with you.

Oneonta, Alabama
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Everyone at the hotel was very courteous and polite. Mike (the desk clerk) gave great opinion on a place to eat. Overall we would stay there again. Great view of the ocean for the price. Good hot breakfast too.

Room Tip: We loved the oceanfront room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I would like to thank you for the 4 star review and hope to see you again in the near future.

Martinez, Georgia
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I just had to let people know about this hotel great rates...clean rooms...very very friendly staff, even the lady that cooked the continental breakfast was so nice every morning! and also the Maintenance guys would see us and ask if we needed any help finding any attractions....they were very helpful and nice too. I would give this hotel an A+ but the people working there is what makes this hotel without them it would just be a building. GREAT JOB!!!

Room Tip: beach side the best view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I thank you for the outstanding 5 star review. We strive for 5 everyday so we work very hard to ensure you have the best Customer experience and it sounds like we exceeded that with your family. The Staff and I look forward to your return with the family.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel was a little older than what I am used to. the staff was very accommodating, good service, is very important. The physically limited rooms were on the corner of each floor. Made it harder for those with us to get to.

Room Tip: Physically limited rooms were on the corner of each floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I thank you for the great 4 Star review. Please make sure to contact us directly at 800-542-1447 to book your next stay so we can get you into a room that is more comfortable for the family. We all look forward to your return.

Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was pretty nice. It's great that it was right on the beach which is always a plus. I would've given it five stars but it didn't have a work out room and that is something that I need when I'm traveling on business. The rooms need to be updated a little bit but other than that I would definitely recommend staying here for the price. Staff was very friendly and cordial.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. The Staff and I thank you for the wonderful 4 Star review. We all hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We went last year & had a great time. This year I don't know what happened. Low grade hotel. The only plus was having breakfast & talking with Lori very sweet lady! I left after the first night went down the street & got a great resort hotel & it was cheaper but REALLY NICE clean & very updated. Also housekeeping staff was very rude & inconsiderate. Won't be going back there again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Donna F
Angelahearn, General Manager at Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. I do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your recent stay with us. The Staff and I appreciate you staying with us each year. The Property has went through many upgrades in the last year such as new 32'' flat screen HD TV's, all new bedding program, new items on the breakfast menu, etc. We are looking to continue our efforts to up keep the property so wonderful people like you and your family can continue to stay with us. If you have any specifics you would like to discuss with me personally please contact me directly at 386-255-5491.