“Extended Stay hotels are always my hotel of choice - nothing compares for the money!”

Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #43 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 30 March 2011

This chain of hotels is absolutely the best bang for the buck. The rooms are large enough to be comfortable when spending an evening in or returning from the activities of the day. The fridge is full size so there's plenty of room for food and drink. I don't want to pay a fortune for a room where I'm only going to relax and sleep - that's money I can spend elsewhere. Love it, love it, love it!

Room Tip: Use the hotel website for booking.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 March 2011

Stayed here in February for the race. The staff at this hotel is EXCELLANT and very accomodating. Special kudo's to Doug who tries to foresee any need you may have and can answer any questions thrown at him.

The rooms are clean and large, but beware if you are not staying for an entire week you wil not receive daily cleaning. This was not a big deal for us, as we can make the beds and empty the trash. You receive clean towels and other linens daily by taking your dirties to the front desk.

The location is great..........there is a mall next door and several places to eat within walking distance.

We will stay here when we make our next trip to Daytona.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BJD1950
Reviewed 3 December 2010

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It shares a parking lot with the mall! The staff was very nice and went above and beyond to make us feel at home. It was great to have a kitchen ecspecially since we were away from our family for Thanksgiving. The hotel was spotless. It was too cold to swim but we did enjoy hanging out by the pool. We were very pleasantly suprised (rate was very good and the hotel even better!)! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2010

The room was great. The breakfast was bad ~ just some donuts and muffins. However, when I woke up the next day I was covered in bug bites. I never went to the pool, so I wasn't outside to get bit. I only stayed in my room and was studying. I liked the place, except for this fact. I won't stay again. The good just don't outweigh the bad.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank conbonKR
Reviewed 17 November 2009

Waiting for our house to be available; we are booked here for 3-months. Secure, clean, friendly, and comfortable. Staff is wonderful. Pet friendly with nice areas to walk your dog.
Maintenance issues (few) addressed immediately. No complaints, only compliments.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2009

We have stayed at this facility many times and are always met with a warm welcome and great efficiency of check in and check out. All questions are answered and any request met with professionalism. When traveling alone, I always feel safe. The facility is well-lit---even on those late evenings after working. The corridors are pleasant and do not have the odd cooking odors as we have experienced in other facilities.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2009

Very clean, loved haveing full kitchen. staff ready to please.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Daytona Beach hotels
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
#1 of 74 in Daytona Beach
Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Best Western International Speedway Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Fairfield Inn & Suites Daytona B...
#37 of 74 in Daytona Beach
Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

Address: 255 Bill France Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114-1316 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Region: United States > Florida > Daytona Beach
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #43 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Price Range: £69 - £177 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Daytona Beach