Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
US$125
US$110
Hampton.com
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
US$148
US$116
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$96
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsmanager dougfull kitchenrooms are cleanplace to staywalking distancenice pool areathird floorice machinecoffee makerthree nightslocation is greatbike weekspeedwaydaytonamicrowavedeskrolex
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Doug and Martha were great at the front desk at helping with all our requests. We had all the amenities we needed for a great stay. The rooms are clean, spacious, and up-to-date and perfect for a family. The Wifi worked great for my laptop and all of my families smartphones. There is an onsite laundry. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and is well stocked with cooking utensils. This was the best value hotel that we stayed at on our entire trip. We will definitely return to this hotel when visiting family in Daytona Beach.

We also left a quilt behind that Doug and Martha are going to return to us via UPS.

Highly recomended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review of your recent stay with us. I was very happy to hear you enjoyed our clean, fresh, and spacious rooms. The kitchens you described can be found in each of our our guest rooms, and they really are convenient for our guests to save time and money as they can prepare meals in the room.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Like I think happens regularly we left before our stay up, it was that bad. Just too many characters lounging around with doors open, drinking and being loud. Too be fair it's definitely a fair deal for the price IF you can tolerate the characters (who didn't bother us) and the less than spotless room (not filthy). Cheap beddings, sticky tables etc. This place is great for those who just can't afford any more as it's not horrible but we couldn't handle it. So if you can afford another $20 to stay somewhere else do it. Didn't sleep for 3 nights here. Don't be foolish like me, if you can afford a little more just do it and pass this place by.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ggg341
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We checked in on a Saturday. The room was nice. The room rate was fair. The hotel hallways smelled like a college dorm building or an apartment building. This was due all the different cooking smells. Possibly had mold and mildew on the carpets. The pool was nice. Waking distance to the mall. The room was fairly small because of the kitchen area. But, it was acceptable. The room had a two tables, a flat screen television, reclining chair, and a full kitchen. The fitness room and laundry facilities were good. No issues there. The issue I did have was when we were going to extend our stay another week. The front desk clerk billed my credit card the night before. WITHOUT my permission. Thank god my bank sends me notifications. The manager did apologize many times and reversed the charge. Unfortunately, it was too little to late. I felt that I could not trust them having my credit card information.

Room Tip: a third floor room is quiet. ask for one near the elevator or a stairwell.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you for doing a review of your stay! For guests who stay longer than a week it is customary to charge the credit card on file, without consent. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this caused. Had the hotel known not to charge that particular card in advance, they would have honored that request. Still, I am glad that once our staff was informed of the situation, they acted swiftly to try and help

Again, thank you for your review. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Close to the Speedway & Airport--Perfect location for my business trip!
Very well maintained- friendly - quiet (even close to the airport) adjacent to a major shopping mall (with adjoining entrance). Full kitchen, nice flatscreen TV, spacious with dining bar & desk / table. Reclining chair was a comfort too. Super nice staff. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a survey of your recent stay. I was very happy to read your comments, and could not agree with you more about our wonderful location near the Airport, Daytona Speedway, Volusia Mall, and just a few minutes drive to the Beach. As well, I am so glad that you enjoyed all of the in-room amenities we offer at our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I would rate my experience with Extended Stay America -Daytona Beach excellent, and I never rate hotels but this place I just felt compelled to do so. I stayed 3 nights and it was the most comfortable, outstanding customer service I have encountered. First the hotel is down the street less than a mile from the Daytona Airport, very convenient. Second if u love to shop like me, the mall is directly behind the hotel pretty much in the same parking lot. It's minutes away from super Walmart maybe about 10 minutes, and central to many other fast food places. As I was there for my nephews graduation which happen to be near the boardwalk about 15 minute drive from hotel, this is also major tourist attraction. Many beaches in area, inexpensive places to eat and I'm a bargain shopper, there are places to eat for all prices ranges and many places to shop for gifts for family and friends most stores were having great sales.
When I entered the hotel June 1 in the evening the receptionist was so accomadting, she explained activities to do in the area. When I walked in the room, it was a home away from home full kitchen, (stove, microwave, toaster, regrif. Freezer with ice trays, pots pans, plenty of utensils and can opener) nice size closet , everything was clean. No bugs which I looked for. The pots and pans etc. we're clean. The oven and toaster was clean even the refrigerator. I did buy dish detergent at Walmart to wash them before I ate out of them.. Nice size living room with flat screen and DVD player,. Plenty of good channels on tv. Free wifi which was a plus. The wifi service was really good. The bed was so comfortable and pretty large, if you are looking for a home away from home that allows you to shop for groceries and cook in room. This is the place.. There was a nice size pool, laundry facilities on site, fitness room which had a good selection of fairly new equipment. My sister loved the fitness room and my nieces and nephew loved the pool. I highly recommend this establishment . Oh the tv swivels. When your ready to go to bed you can swivel it to watch in bed. There is nothing bad I can say about my stay. The receptionist was so great. Wish I remembered her name..

Rachelle

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachelle M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Rachelle - Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I was very pleased to hear that everything went perfect with your stay. With our parking lot connecting to the Volusia Mall, being very close to numerous restaurants, and only 4 miles from the beach our location makes us a great choice when visiting Daytona Beach. I was also glad to hear Diane was able to help you find fun things to do while in Daytona.

Thank you again. I hope we can host you and your family again the next time you are in Daytona Beach!