“This hotel was significantly nicer than I had anticipated. I was much relieved”

Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #45 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We made this reservation on a travel site which shows the price but not the brand. I was disappointed when I saw the brand but upon arrival I was pleasantly surprised there is absolutely nothing at this hotel we can complain about it was a very clean and had everything we need

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Work&PlayTravler
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Thank you so much for the really nice review, I'm so glad to hear you had a really nice stay. Our staff strives to make sure every guest has a great stay! We focus on offering clean rooms, great customer service, all at an affordable price. I will share your wonderful comments with the staff, and we all hope the next time you're in Daytona Beach, you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I recommend this hotel for a great Florida Road-Trip Stay, drove up to St. Augustine on Saturday morning and spent the night here to explore Daytona the next day. Hotel is right off the highway and is extremely quite and clam. Hotel has been recently renovated from Extended Stay Deluxe to a Extended Stay America. Management (Doug) was awesome handling our concerns. I had a situation where we had to change our reservation several times and they handled it the way you want your parents to be taken care of, professional & courteous. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an affordable night stay and looking for professional and courteous service! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roby G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay and that our team was able to assist you in a professional and courteous manner. As well, I'm glad that you enjoyed our quiet location and our recent renovations. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team. Thank you again for your great feedback. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is great. We only stayed for one night but we enjoyed it very much. The appearance inside and out looks very clean, new, and welcoming. Our room was very large and I really enjoyed the setup. The hotel is located very close to the speedway and you could easily walk there or to other nearby businesses. We only stayed overnight on our way to port Canaveral and access to and from I 95 was very convenient. The only thing I would like to see is a little bit more variety at breakfast, mainly something cold to drink for those who don't drink coffee like myself. We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimka68
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I was here for Bike Week and I was very satisfied with my stay. The office staff was very pleasant and quickly assisted me with check in which was needed because of our long drive from Atlanta. The room was very clean, but the shower curtain needed to be changed. I took it back to the office and the office staff gave me a new immediately, and apologized. I didn't know customer service still existed these days and I will always come back here because of that!!! This is a great place to stay if you appreciate great customer service and a good nights sleep! See ya next year!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel several consecutive years during Daytona Bike Week and have never been disappointed. As during our past stays, our accommodations were spacious and clean. The staff dedicated, well-informed, accommodating, conscientious, and readily responsive to any needs and/or maintenance issues. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance of the Volusia Mall, restaurants, and the Daytona International Speedway. The grounds are neat and manicured and the pool is located in a quiet area at the rear of the hotel. Have and will continue to recommend this hotel to others. Surely a good value and experience. Thank you Doug (Manager) and Diane (Front Desk).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dgs0915
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! As always, we enjoy when you and your husband stay with us during Bike Week. Our goal is to always provide GREAT customer service, clean rooms, and after reading your review it is clear we were able to do just that. I speak for all of the staff here in Daytona, when I say we hope you will stay with us again next year for Bike Week!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife has been Ill for several months, I brought her to Daytona Beach, to visit our Oldest Daughter. We Picked This Hotel, after driving by, and noticed how neat and clean it appeared from the exterior. At the Desk, I met Diane, she was a very conscientious and kind person, very helpful, and well informed. Our stay was great. The Hotel was clean & quiet, No problems, other guests very polite, early morning breakfast just what the Doctor ordered.
This hotel is 2 minutes walking distance from a large mall and Post Office, and 5 minutes or less from numerous other businesses.
If you plan to visit Daytona in the future, please stop by the Extended Stay America International Speedway, Daytona Florida.
What a great Experience Thank You so Much !!
Mike & Sue

Room Tip: Rooms in the Back were exceptional, although all are quite nice, and very secure, room entrances are...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Mike & Sue – Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am so happy to read your wonderful comments. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet stay. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast and our kind, helpful staff. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I don't think I've ever encountered a hotel in an industrialized country that does not include shampoo, but here we have one. Staff was great, check-in was great, hotel room was clean, and what's this? No shampoo in the bathroom? Let me go next door to the other room I booked for my friends. No shampoo there either. Let's talk to the front desk. Seriously, your hotel has a no-shampoo policy? Oh, you are serious. Well then, can I request some shampoo?

The staff eventually brought up some shampoo to my room later that day, but I imagine they go through this same darn scenario every day. With an average of 20 people checking in each day, I am going to guess that at least 19 of them come down to the front desk asking for shampoo. So maybe you should just step up and stock the room with the $0.89 shampoo.

The staff was really friendly. The shampoo policy is not their fault, and they did get me the shampoo.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christian L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Christian - Thank you for the feedback on your most recent stay. I was glad to hear that everyone you encountered provided you with great service and your room that was provided for you and your companion was clean. While not leaving shampoo in the room is our policy, we are always happy to provide shampoo upon request at the front desk. I'm sorry that this took away from what sounds like an overall good experience with us. Still, I hope this does not deter you from staying with us again in the future. We look forward to having you back!