Best Western International Speedway Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewstennis courtsale housebest westernswestern hotelshuge poolinternational speedwayroom was cleanyogurthot breakfastfree breakfastthe breakfast areawithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelpleasant staybike weekfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Used this as our night before Disney World hotel after driving 16hrs from the North. I researched hotels in the area prior to making the reservation and this hotel stood out.

The facility is huge compared to most modern mid-scale hotels. Seems this was once part of the adjacent Indigo Lakes golf community, which appears to be in transition. The BW hotel itself is an older, although recently updated facility. It is a sprawling low-rise hotel on several acres with a huge Olympic-sized pool. I got the feeling that this place was once a top-notch resort 30 years ago, now it's just an under-utilized, moderately priced hotel.

The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and we enjoyed access to our car from our ground floor room's patio. Breakfast was above average for a mid-scale hotel, quality of food and breakfast hostess deserves recognition.

This hotel is across from Daytona Motor Speedway, and VERY convenient to I-95 and I-4. Lots of restaurants and retail nearby. As a stop-over, it served its' purpose well and I would not hesitate to recommend or stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a ground floor room facing the parking lot if you want easy access to bring your luggage inside.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
mihir6277, Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Reviewed 8 September 2013

This was a great find , for the price, you counld not do better.Rooms were small but clean and comfortable,the breakfast was awesome, more than just pastries. the pool was very large,it would make 2 at other places

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mihir6277, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My personal experience with this hotel was borderline perfect. The rooms were nice, I really liked the showers, everything from the pillows on the bed to the curtains in front of the sliding door were amazing, the pool was very beautiful and last but not least, the television.

As amazing as this hotel was, there were a few MINOR problems:

I had a slight problem checking into my hotel room. I booked my room online and I made sure I had 1 king sized bed, when I got to the hotel I was given a room with two twin sized beds. I asked if they had any king sized beds available, I was told yes, but I would've had to wait a couple of hours (2). Minor setback, in the end I did get my king sized bed.

There was an unpleasant smell in the hallway (NOT in the rooms themselves, just the hallway).

All in all, I had a great experience at this hotel and I plan on going back next month.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We were finishing up a 22 hour drive by staying at the Best Western Plus International Speedway. We were all extremely tired and just wanted to get into our room to sleep. The front desk employee got us checked in quickly, and was very polite. The room itself was amazing, everything was exactly as it should be. The pool here is also incredible! It is massive, and was the perfect temperature. If we ever stay in Daytona for an extended period of time, I would definitely stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erin D
mihir6277, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Room was comfortable and clean. Location next to the highway suited us perfectly. Complementary breakfast was much appreciated. We enjoyed the HUGE pool, even though it rained. Only criticism is that the outdoor lanai was not clean. WIll stay here whenever we come back to Daytona!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
mihir6277, Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013