Best Western International Speedway Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Motel 6 Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstennis courtsale housebest westernswestern hotelshuge poolinternational speedwayroom was cleanyogurthot breakfastfree breakfastthe breakfast areawithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelpleasant staybike weekfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I enjoyed the location due to our interest of the Dog Track and the various restaurants that we like to frequent. Also, the very large pool and the morning breakfast which was more than ample with a variety of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, cereal, juices, toast, bagels, sweet rolls, pancakes and of course, coffee.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mihir P, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank You for staying with us. I am happy to hear that you liked the hotel location and enjoyed the breakfast. See you soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I Stayed at this location and it was good. The location is Kind of hide but we found it. The room had ants but was taken care of..The young man at the desk Kenny he was extremely nice and he work with us on the room rate, he went above and beyond to need our needs.The rest of the staff was also nice. Over all it was a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2014

I am glad to hear that you had a good stay and liked our friendly staff. I do want to apologize for the ant issue. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The best Western hotel is comfortable, this one has great people and services good. I only go to Daytona to play tennis, and they have tennis courts which is the biggest drawing card. Most best Western hotels have great staff and good amenities, as does this one.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am happy to hear that you had a great tennis trip. I am glad to hear that you liked our friendly staff and service. Hope to see you soon on your next tennis trip.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I visited with my family for vacation and I enjoyed the hotel very much. I enjoyed the pool and all the hotel amenities. My room was clean and serviced every day. The breakfast was awesome. I would recommend this hotel for families who want a great experience for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the pool and other hotel amenities and would recommend us to friends and family. Thank You for staying with us and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stopped at this hotel overnight on our family vacation to St. Augustine. Check in was a mess we got charged a double security deposit which the staff did fix asap. The pool was beautiful. We found 2 spiders on the second bed and some ants in the bathroom when asked for a blanket because our room was down by 1 and told about bugs was told maintenance had already left for the evening!!! We won't be back

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dayna W

First I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel and also want to Thank You for bringing the issue to our attention. We will be using your feedback for training purposes to provide better service for future guest. Once again I want to apologize for the inconvenience and hope to get second chance.