All reviewsfront deskacross the streetoceanfront viewbreakfast staffbeautiful hotelpool areabeach accessfirst floorwould definitely stay here againpool and hot tuba great staynice poolfamily vacationbike weekxavierhgidaytona
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We had our 2017 Kick Off Party at this hotel and was very pleased with the outcome. The banquet room was small but was well attended to. Several of us chose to stay at the hotel after the party and the guest rooms were beautiful and well equipped for anything we might need. I might suggest bringing your own pillow if you like fluffy because ours were not.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Erica E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you for your review.....appreciated. Sorry about the pillow, this is what is mandated by Hilton for us to purchase. We are relatively new and keep changing out pillows since we have opened.....some like them.....some do not. Hope to see and accommodate you guys again soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

From check in to check out and everything in between this was an excellent experience. Beverly, the front desk supervisor, warmly greeted us and checked in throughout our stay to ensure everything was going well. The room was clean, the staff was incredibly friendly, and the amenities were well-kept.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review and for mentioning the staff that made your stay extra special. We greatly appreciate this. We await your return.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The hotel clerk did not get my reservation quite the way it was discussed on the phone and they did not recognize my status (GOLD) until the day before I was to check out. Overall I still had a very good stay and the staff took good care of me and my wife. Clean room and the food was very good. I like Daytona Beach and will be back again. The things they were doing for the hotel during the slow period was no issue. They weren't offering lunch but that was okay I understood that they have to do the work sometime.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Erica E, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Thank you for your review and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We do see that you enjoyed your stay and for this we are happy that we made your stay an enjoyable one. See you soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

We stayed here two nights to attend a wedding. There were about 30-40 of us. I wasn't able to get the wedding block price for room so I paid more than I would have liked, but it was worth it. It was MLK weekend and there was also a cheerleading competition. Hotel was fully booked. We were all able to gather in the lobby at night without being bothered. The bar was open until 10 but they didn't mind us brining in our own. Breakfast was good and the staff was extremely helpful. The pool area was also nice. Went in hot tub. Pool not heated but some people went in. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We were happy to accommodate you and we thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We are happy to accommodate all as much as we can and we are happy that you had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

There are multiple, nicer hotels on the same strip as this one. We stayed for one night and the stay was ok, not great. Unfortunately I left behind my glasses and have since called repeatedly, just to be transferred to a voicemail of a man laughing - I am told that is Housekeeping's voicemail and they will get back to me when they aren't so busy. After a week of trying this, I ultimately called Corporate for help. They placed me on hold and called the hotel and came back on and told me the same thing. Just keep trying to call back as they are "so busy". Housekeeping manager not available. HORRIBLE customer service.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rana H

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we hope that you did find your glasses. We understand that you do have a large variety of hotels to choose from and we wish all the best in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else I can do for you. 386-265-0501.