“STOP LOOKING AND RENT THIS HIDDEN Treasure”
other travellers have booked this property
view from the front door
two pillow top queen beds.  You can see the ocean travertine tile ceiling to floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from the front door
two pillow top queen beds.  You can see the ocean
travertine tile ceiling to floor
The view walking in the front door.
Enjoy our full kitchen.
Cabinets inside have coffee maker, toaster, crockpot, pots ,pans, casserole dish and mixing bowls.
2 queen size beds with pillow top mattresses.
another pretty view
The entrance to the bathroom.
Another view of the elegant bathroom entry.
Full travertine tile shower and bathtub.
Dual shower heads with a hand held wand.
Table that folds up after use.  The table is on wheels so you can move it where it suits you.
Your beautiful view when dining.
This cute table folds  when you are not eating.  Chairs can be stowed underneath this table.
Look at this view.  We are on the 6th floor.
The moon starting to rise. View from your private balcony.
Private balcony.  You can smoke outside.
The lifeguard stand.  View from your private balcony.
The pool deck.
Your morning view from your private balcony.
Sunrise
Click now to rent my studio.
!0 foot pool
very small kiddie pool
bathroom full bath with dual shower heads
coin laundry bottom floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
treasuret...
Mount Dora, Florida
“STOP LOOKING AND RENT THIS HIDDEN Treasure”
Reviewed 20 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Oh my gosh, when I walked in and saw the beautiful (beautiful) kitchen.. And then my eyes saw the view! Omg million dollar view! Becky left a kind hearted gift! (TY) this condo is so so much more then I could ever imagine.. NO HOTEL could even come close to what Becky offers. I have already set up my dates in the future with Becky.. You will not be disappointed.. Walking distance to so much.. Who needs a car?

21 Mar 2018
Thank you for your kind words. My heart swells when guests love my place as much as I do. Thanks again Becky
JnPGummi
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“BUCKET LIST PERFECTION”
Reviewed 25 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our stay here was part of a week long Daytona 500 Bucklist event. Becky’s condo is top notch as is her service. From pre-booking questions to attention to the fine details during our stay, we can’t say enough for Becky.

26 Feb 2018
Thank you you guys were the perfect guests.
chicapamw...
Linden, Iowa
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Have stayed here 3 times and will be back! Clean, cozy, comfortable condo suite! Rejuvenates your soul!

heatherme...
DeBary, Florida
“Best beach vacation”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The most amazing place and the most comfortable I've been in, in a long time. All the amenities of home with the beach as your background. We will definitely visit again. Thank you Becky for making my family feel like we were at home for are vacation!!!!

Alexis B
“Extremely clean condo with a great view!”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I would highly recommend Becky's Beach Rental. The interior is very modern and clean. The view is breath-taking and the beach is extremely accessible. Becky was great and made the stay very comfortable. The closet is stocked with fun beach toys and is very close to a convenience store and beach store. We will be back for sure!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Mar 2017
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing