“Open Water and Advanced Scuba Certification”
Review of Dixie Divers

Dixie Divers
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Deerfield Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: At Dixie Divers our facility includes our own pool on premise and our own boat, Lady Go Diver, a 48' Marine Management boat powered by twin 871 Detroit diesel engines. The Lady was designed as a dive boat not converted into one. She is equipped with all safety gear, fire extinguishers, life jackets, O2 and first aid kit. On board you will find a full size head (bath room), fresh water shower, and a large easy to board dive platform with two ladders. Sodas, water and snacks are provided on all trips. The bow is easy to access and offers a nice spot to enjoy the rides to and from the dive sites. If you choose to, you may come up on the fly bridge and chat with the captain and the locals. She is not a speedboat and we do not race anywhere so you get to enjoy the scenery both in the Intracoastal Waterway and along the beaches. These guys know all the good places to look for interesting things on the reefs and wrecks. Come out and enjoy the biggest dive boat in the Deerfield / Pompano area.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I chose to become scuba certified with Dixie Divers because of a close friend who also did. Not knowing much about the place, my family and I went to see it and what we discovered was quite pleasant. The crew, or family I should say, at Dixie Divers welcomed us with opened arms and warm hearts and I soon feel in love with all of them. Soon after becoming an open water diver with them, I decided to do the advanced course with the Nitrox certification. While I am still doing the Nitrox, they made the advanced certification a blast and they treat me just like one of the family. I plan on continuing all the way to being a divemaster with my newly adopted family.

1  Thank Hali G
There are newer reviews for Dixie Divers

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

It was our first time snorkeling and I we really had fun.... The guys there were so helpful and made us to feel secure and comfortable ....thumbs up!!!

1  Thank Happiness2123
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a mind blowing experience I strongly recommend any new comers to the under water world with the infamous Dixie Divers.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had a great time on our two site snorkeling trip. The site's we went to were fabulous and we even saw some nurse sharks (who were more scared of us). The crew aboard their boat is absolutely hilarious. Ryan the captain kept everyone entertained aboard the ship while others were snorkeling having all of us jump off the boat. Then the dive master was always there to help no matter what with the same funny personality. I would deffinitly come back to dixie divers. By the way if you see tiny little jellies there completely harmless, I even picked up a few in the my hands.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My 11 year old just received his junior open water dive certification through DIXIE DIVERS and under the supervision of DIVEMASTER Martha Lenoir-Beachem.
As a diving family with a certified teenage rescue diver, I know dive shops and I know great people when I find them! Highly recommend the store and all of the staff as well as the camp!!!