“great food, nice atmosphere”
Review of JB's On The Beach

JB's On The Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
JB's On The Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hillsboro
Transit: There is a public bus stop just a few feet from our restaurant entrance.
Description: JB's On the Beach is a gorgeous, ocean-front restaurant in South FL that serves classic American cuisine and fresh seafood dishes. Some of our most popular dishes include Janet's Lobster Salad, our exquisite fish and chips, the coconut shrimp, and our delicious mojitos! We also offer a full bar where one of our talented bartenders can prepare you a perfect drink. Join us at the bar for Happy Hour, Monday through Friday, from 4pm - 7pm, where we have discounted beer, house wine, and well drinks. In a hurry? No worries, we offer both take-out and delivery options, check out our website for more details. Additionally, we have live entertainment every night! Browse the calendar on our website for a complete schedule. Swing on by for a beautiful view, delicious food, and great company! We know you'll love it here!
“great food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Liked....good food, OK prices, and great atmosphere inside and outside. We had bad service but I think it was our waitress, not typical for others.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Schererville, Indiana
“Excellent View, Excellent Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

My wife an I made a reservation with opentable for outdoor seating. The place was busy and we were glad we ha reservations. Pretty amazing for a Tuesday Night! Live music, great view and excellent service! We had garlic crusted mahi and ribs with snow crab legs... Everything was prepared perfectly and was presented with large portions. We were thrilled with our night out at JB's!

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Delightful Restaurant on the Beach”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

It's rare to find a decent restaurant in Florida on the beach with out having to mortgage your house to pay for a meal--JB's is the place to go! I am a native Floridian living in NC now and love to go to my home state and enjoy a meal outside on a patio overlooking the Atlantic. JB's had wonderful service, quality food (try the lobster flatbread--you will not be disappointed), clean and fresh restaurant!

• Visited July 2014
“Could not HEAR my FOOD LOL”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Ok so here is the thing! Great Great location! Can't beat it - ON THE BEACH!!! You want LOUD THIS IS THE PLACE!!! Food VERY GOOD! Just way way way tooooo loud!!! The band playing on the outside literally reverberates inside! Not my thing though may be yours

Irvington, New York
“Great venue, right on the beach”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My 15 year old son and I snuck away from a swim competition inland, we had only a short time off and needed to make the most of our time. JB's valet parked our car and we enjoyed swim & beach for an hour before a lovely lunch. The restaurant is classy yet casual-beach style.
I loved my sandwich from the specials menu: a fresh fish sandwich with 'island spice.' Exactly what I had hoped for, fresh & tasty and total change from what one gets back home in NY. The fish&chips my son ordered were less successful, the breading heavier than what he is used to.
Service was fine, and our outdoor table was right next to the beach.

Visited July 2014