“Great food”
Review of Muscle Maker Grill

Muscle Maker Grill
Ranked #131 of 229 Restaurants in Deerfield Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Muscle Maker Grill was founded in 1995 by Rod Silva with the goal of offering people a nutritious alternative to fast food restaurants. A fitness enthusiast since he was 18, Rod recognized a void in the marketplace for tasty, healthy options. While running a smoothie store he owned in Colonia, New Jersey, Rod would bring in dishes he prepared for lunch and dinner. Customers who smelled the delicious aroma of Rod's meals asked about the food and Rod began cooking for regular customers, thus Muscle Maker Grill was born.
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I am always happy with the quality of the food at Muscle Maker grill and it is nice to have a healthy place to eat that is close to home.

1  Thank Carlos1239

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I went here under protest. I thought that it was a healthy place to eat and I wouldn't like it.....By Bad!
I had the Turkey Meatball Parmesan Wrap. I was shocked when I actually enjoyed it. The meatballs were tender and juicy. The wait time was fast. The prices are very reasonable. I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Triple whammy! Gross. Pricey. Full of liars. The main issue is the lies. It's very deceiving. They make it look good, but it's not healthy at all. Make the food at home. Do not go there ever. You probably think what I think.

Rick K, Manager at Muscle Maker Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Hello Alex. We value managing review sites like TripAdvisor so we can learn how to make our business better from our customer feedback. We would love to know the specifics of your negative experience at our restaurant (i.e. What did you order? Was this the first time it happened?) so we can work to make all of our customers leave with a smile on their face. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Muscle Maker Grill and we look forward to your response. MMG Management

Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

An interesting place. All healthy choices for food options. And fairly good quality in taste. Just pricey. 4 meals and drinks was over $60.

Rick K, Manager at Muscle Maker Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

DKProductions, thanks for the feedback! All of our meals are priced from $7.99 to $9.99 with the exception of some of our weekly specials which may include steak and/or fish. We even have a lower price, under 400 calorie menu with FIVE meals for $5.99 each. We suggest you give these a try next time you come in. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is hard. But it matches its name and they sell protein items. Doesn't match the level of the food. This is healthy FINE DINING at its BEST! My $6 Italian pasta dish would easily sell for $14 at a sit down fine dining restaurant. My husband loved his chicken Tucson. Comparable to abblebees fiesta lime chicken.

This is our new dinner date spot!!! Please add flourless chocolate cake or comparable chocolate dessert for the ladies : )

I would love to buy a recipe book! Hint hint!

1  Thank EQUINONES84
Rick K, Manager at Muscle Maker Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for MMG Deerfield on TripAdvisor! We will keep your dessert request in mind. Don’t forget to join our Email Club to receive our Weekly Specials for new dishes every week.