The staff was friendly throughout my stay, but the guest rooms need better attention. The housekeeping staff missed some VERY obvious stuff, such as beard hairs on the sink and countertop from a previous guest. The furnishings are dated and in need of refreshing, but everything worked ok. The bathtub was chipped, scratched, marked up, and in lousy shape, particularly for a Hampton Inn property. I am always willing to pay a little more to stay at a Hampton, however I felt that this property was overpriced for the condition it was in. For being so close to major roads, our room was pretty quiet. We didn't use the pool area but it looked nice. The lobby and eating areas are well-maintained. The two elevators are slow as molasses. Eric at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The kind staff earned this hotel an extra star.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Hampton Inn Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach Florida