Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
US$84
La Quinta
US$112
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
US$113
US$101
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
US$113
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
US$396
US$368
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoffice parkfront deskcomplimentary breakfastbeer and winebusiness parkhappy hourroom was cleanboca ratonthe breakfast areacookiesconvenient locationgreat place to staynice pool areaeasy accessshort drivethe general managerbusiness trip
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel's staff, gets it right. Good complimentary breakfast to get you going and very decent "happy hour" in the late afternoon/evening. Rooms very clean and (very soft) towel service beats even pricier hotels. Bed leaves a little to be desired as far as plushness but didn't have any trouble sleeping. Right off of I-95 gets you almost anywhere conveniently if not speedily (trafficky at times but no real problems)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Came back from a cruise and stayed at this Hampton again. Our children live in the area so when we come to visit we always stay here. Once again, our stay was outstanding. James and his staff run a very friendly hotel and always puts their guest first. I recommend this hotel whenever you are in town.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The hotel was very nice - staff very efficient and morning breakfast was good. Only downside was the rooms smelled like they were trying to cover something up - too much fragrance in my room. Otherwise I recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The room was very clean and spacious. The pool was very inviting and relaxing. But the front desk personnel were over the top with courtesty and helpfulness. Surely would return to stay at this property if I was in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel because of class I had to attend which was being held here. I was surprised to see how nice it was. Staff was friendly and helpful and room was great and it was nice to have a frig and micro in the room since I follow a special diet and brought food with me. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business