“Favorite Park” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Favorite Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

I work nearby and I love to visit the Arboretum whenever I can. It is a beautiful park with many places to sit and enjoy yourself (bring a yoga mat, or picnic lunch, something to draw with, etc.).

Visited March 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very nice place to take a walk!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

I went with my daughter to take a walk and we loved it! Beautiful view beautiful trees. It also has a place to have some lunch, you need to bring your own though, they just have the tables and overall a nice place to have a relax time! It also has a playground which my baby loved!! Definitely coming back soon!

Plymouth, Massachusetts
76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“A little run down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

We walked around for a while. I did not realize there were so many different types of palm trees. My favorite area was the Japanese section. We had two ugly ducks following us for awhile. We found a bubbling brook. All in all it as a lovely little park. My only complaint is some of the signs were so old you could not read them.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Momski1620
Coconut Creek, Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Bigger than it looks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

Pulling up I thought I'd be in for a 10-15 stroll if I really took my time. I spent 2 hours and could have easily stayed longer. Getting a little off the path, I found some fake purple mushrooms that someone had "planted". The real trees are the attraction, but finding those was a highlight for me. There are several more, and some of the best, trees along the perimeter of the parking lot and out by Hillsboro.

I've been told that the lizards I saw in this park that look like they are sort of hopping when they run are a non-native, invasive species.

Visited July 2012
Florida
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Green Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

Spectacular green oasis right in our own backyard where one can go to rest, relax and be in nature. The assorted birds, especially at sunset are spectacular. The winding pathways make you forget that you are still in the city.

Visited July 2012