Tropic Isle Beach Resort
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$71
US$80
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
US$113
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$94
US$85
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
US$393
US$368
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
Hotels.com
All reviewsold floridathe managersgreat hostsnice grillshort walkextra toilet paperstocked kitchenplace to stayfull kitchenwithin walking distance of several restaurantsclothes lineother guestsqueen bedvisiting familythe location is perfectrestaurants and barsdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 September 2012

I was on a business trip which I had planned for sometime. If it wasn't for a small ad I noticed online, I would have missed this place. Good thing I didn't! Dave and Heidi are two of the nicest hosts I have ever met and I intend to come back as soon as possible. If you don't mind sun and beach, 85 degrees daily and great nearby dining, than this is the perfect place to make part of your stay when visiting South Florida. Spend a day, a week or longer and you are treated like a king or queen..........

The guests are also fun to hang out with. I know I left without saying goodbye to some of you, but I hate long good bye's. Even though I arrived when Isaac stopped by, it was still a blast! Thanks again everyone for making my stay one of the best times I have ever had in South Florida!! The Jersey shore doesn't even come close.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Harris S
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Tropic Isle Beach Resort is probably the nicest "boutique" resort on Deerfield Beach. While the actual resort is an older property, it has been restored and beautifully updated. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated with a florida beach theme. The free wi-fi was strong in the rooms as well as the garden and the pool. The pool was spotless and the grounds neatly maintained. There is a thick and high hedge line around the property so you do not even see the outside world. With a half a block to the beach (the less crowded end) we got to spend a lot of time in the sun. There was a stack of beach chairs available at no cost. . The resort has a professional gas grill in the center of the garden (all rooms open up to a garden area) for use by the guests. Even though it was less then a 1/2 mile to the main strip with all the restaurants and bars, we chose to barbeque and eat at one of the umbrella tables provided by the management. One night the managers Dave and Heidi organized an impromptu party with several guest participating in a " covered dish". The resort has the feeling of a family reunion with Dave and Heidi introducing guest to guest and many leaving as friends. After staying up and down the Keys and south florida, I can't remember spending a better weekend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TropiFan
Reviewed 16 August 2012

The beach is within very easy walking distance as are all the great restaurants and shops along A1A at Deerfield Beach. Heidi and Dave are both friendly, down-to-earth people. All rooms have at least a kitchenette which includes a full sized refrigerator and a small, but still four burner stove and oven. If you want opulence, room service, nightly turn-down service, etc., this is not the place for you. If you don't mind cooking some of your own meals and walking 5 minutes vs. 5 seconds to the beach, you could easily afford to stay an extra week here vs. the big hotels right on the beach. My only complaints, and they are minor, is that the bed could be a little more comfortable and the A/C could be less noisy. Actually, on the A/C it would be nice to see them replace the wall units with mini-splits.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Tropicis, Manager at Tropic Isle Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Thanks Jason for your honest review of our little beachside resort. Heidi and I strive daily to keep our place in top condition with the knowledge that we're and "old Florida building" Our new owner (since March) has given us a budget to upgrade the facilities, and upgrade we have. It is an on-going process. The air conditoners are part of that. Some of the room air conditioners do have noisier fans than we like and are on our hit list for repalcement. Our mattresses are new this past year, but again they are not the quality of the pricier places. We first and foremost make sure the rooms are very clean and welcoming. Bathrooms, bedding up-grades are occuring weekly. We maintain our grounds and facilities to very high standards. We live here at the resort and treat Tropic Isle as if it is our 15 room home and that we have our best friends staying with us every day........Dave

Reviewed 15 August 2012

I took my sixteen year old daughter for 5 funfilled days in Florida. We stayed at the Tropic Isle Resort and had so much fun. Our room had a king size bed and was very clean and updated. The beach was just a hop-skip and a jump from our room and we were in walking distance to shopping and dining. WOW..loved the nice beach. The pool was wonderful and right outside our room. The management was very friendly and suggested great restaurants in the area. We can't wait to go again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This is a great little efficiency motel just half block from beach.
Dave, who co manages the motel offers a great laid back friendly atmosphere.
Its a great place to relax at the beach or barbecue around the pool
with a cold one! Dave will even join you!

• Stayed: July 2012