My wife, three-year-old son and I have stayed at the Tropic Isle motel three times in the past four years, most recently this past week, and have always appreciated its 1950s-style architecture, its lovely tropical garden, its clean and well-stocked efficiencies and its location one short block from the beach. There is a new set of owners there now and they seem to be working hard to make the place even better -- for example, they have taken out the tired carpets and have replaced the flooring with linoleum. Also, they now have daily maid service if you like. They also cheerfully provide beach towels, chairs and other amenities. And unlike most "heated pool," the water in the Tropic Isle's secluded pool was about 82 degrees. They even had "welcome" signs for us on the door to our room (we arrived very late). While it is among the cheapest motels on the beach at Deerfield, we could have stayed at chain motels further west for less, but chose Tropic Isle for the above reasons. One slight flaw: while the motel rooms are smoke-free, the motel does cater to a large degree to Europeans. During our most-recent stay this meant everytime we walked to our room we had to constantly pass a cigarette butt-filled ashtray outside a nearby room, even when the occupants of that room were not around. I don't say they should make the grounds non-smoking, but somebody needs to be cleaning out those ashtrays and not let them linger all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort is a well cared for older beachside resort with recently remodeled rooms and a beautifully maintained Palm-filled courtyard. With only 15 studio and one room apartments, we take extra care of our guests as if your were family. We are less than 100 yards away from the award winning "Blue Wave" beach in Deerfield Beach, Florida, as well as just a few blocks from the Pier, the shops and restaurants. Our heated pool is always a welcomed relief and a great place to unwind. Tropic Isle Beach Resort suites are all non-smoking. We strive to make Tropic Isle a perfect place to stay! We are a favorite vacation destination for everyone. Come and enjoy our wonderful tropical weather, and our beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tropic Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Isle Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Tropic Isle Beach Deerfield
- Tropic Isle Beach Resort Deerfield Beach, Florida