“From 6 to 9 buy one get one free”

Planet Air Sports LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Air Sports, located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a state-of-the-art indoor sports and trampoline arena that introduces a unique approach to fitness and exercise, sports and training, as well as FUN and playing with friends. A great place to have great FUN with family and friends!Planet Air Sports provides the perfect venue for birthday parties, group trips, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, corporate team building, stress breaks and holiday parties.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Fort Pierce, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“From 6 to 9 buy one get one free”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you go Friday when they are cloaing at 9 kids will have the full three h of fun! Normal price is 60$ so this deal is good. On the other week days planet air closes at 8 PM...

Visited July 2014

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A RIP-OFF!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Extremely over priced for what they offer. I brought 4 kids two of them couldnt do some of the attractions, I purchased the all atractions package for $59.50 getting 50% for the second child since its the "special" after 3pm. The lady at the cashier didnt mention anything about the restrictions allowing me to buy this package.I paid nearly $200 for 4 kids and the only attractions they enjoyed were the trampolines and the rope lines. Food was not only overpriced but poorly tasty. After spending almost $200 for admission and $40 in food, followed by $15 in extra drinks I was approached by a guy who said was the manager(not true) who got upset because I had two bottles of water on my table claiming they do not belong to the place meaning I didnt purchased them there and had asked me to bring them outside or to leave the place. He even suggested I go to one of their competitors...how unprofessional, stupid and ridiculous. I found out right after he left that he was not the manager so I requested the real one who apologized and had a different approach. I really feel it was a WASTE of money, actually the worst I ever made in my life, I will NEVER go back and I strongly recommend parents NOT to consider this place even if it seems fun its NOT WORTHY the money you paid. Is even cheaper to go to Rapids city, Sea World..unbelievable!. Its really a rip-off!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank AngyBC
PlanetAirSportsFL, Manager at Planet Air Sports LLC, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for reviewing Planet Air Sports. We certainly do not promote such behavior from our staff, and the manager has addressed this among the staff to reinforce quality customer service. Since we have a full café, we do not allow any outside food or drinks. Food prices are in tune with the local restaurants, and our food quality complies with all health requirements. Our prices are very reasonable, especially considering that all attractions are available for play for an unlimited time. For special discounts on pricing, please visit our website and Facebook page for all the latest news and promotions. We also have an Email Club along with a Text Club (text "PlanetAir" to 71441) for on-the-spot discounts. If you have any recommendations for us, please contact our manager Isi at 954-428-3386. - Planet Air Sports Management
Deerfield Beach, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Fun, but very expensive”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My son loved the Dodge Ball activity and spent almost 2 hours playing it. He liked the other areas so-so. He brought a friend, fortunately I had a buy one get one from the Entertainment book, otherwise it is very pricey.
They have a nice sitting room for parents and free wi-fi.
If you really look you will notice, it could use a good scrubbing. I tried to not get too grossed out and just had my son change clothes and take a shower as soon as we got home.
I did notice a lot of supervision, which was nice as I have been to some places and working supervisors are hard to find.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for this review. We have a cleaning schedule not only for the bathrooms but also for our entire facility. We will take a closer look at that schedule to make sure our facility is clean in a timely manner. Our goal is to make sure all of our customers have fun and enjoy themselves. For special discounts on pricing, please visit our website and Facebook page for all the latest news and promotions. We also have an Email Club along with a Text Club (text "PlanetAir" to 71441) for on-the-spot discounts. If you have any recommendations for us, please contact our manager Isi at 954-428-3386. We look forward in seeing you again! - Planet Air Sports Management
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun, but pricey!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My boys, 8 & 10, love this place! There are so many courses to try, and each one is more fun than the next. Would like them to make all kids wear socks on trampolines. And it would be great if they had hand sanitizing stations throughout. Looking forward to when they open the paintball side. Very pricey, so not somewhere we would come frequently.

1 Thank Amy R
PlanetAirSportsFL, Manager at Planet Air Sports LLC, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. We will certainly consider the sock requirement on trampolines and providing our customers hand sanitizers throughout our facility. For special discounts on pricing, we suggest visiting our website to view our weekly specials and to like our Facebook Page to stay connected with the latest news and promotions. We also have an Email Club for specials and updates along with a Text Club (text "PlanetAir" to 71441) for on-the-spot discounts. Thanks! - Planet Air Sports Management
Boca Raton, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Horrible Experience!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

After agreeing to take my 9 year old son there to play dodgeball, I was very upset by my first experience there. First of all, the place was FILTHY and no hand sanitizer to be found. The dodgeball area requires kids to go barefoot which was discussing to see all the kids dirty feet thinking what they might be covered in. The line to play was 49 minutes and older kids were cutting the younger ones. One child decided to fist punch/push my son out of the line. After finally getting a chance to play, the whistle blew seconds later to close the area for a 15 minute private party. After paying $20.00 and waiting to play dodgeball that was cut short, I think that was the biggest waste of $20.00 ever!! I tried to discuss with management but they did not care one bit!!!!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank onegoodgal
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have a cleaning schedule not only for the bathrooms but also for our entire facility. We will certainly consider providing our customers hand sanitizers throughout our facility. When we do get lines, we try our best to keep them moving efficiently. When we have private parties, we try our best to notify our customers in advance to avoid inconveniences. We will regroup to reinforce these points you have mentioned. Please contact our manager Isi at 954-428-3386 to discuss this important matter in more detail. - Planet Air Sports Management