“Wow. Just wow.”

Planet Air Sports LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Planet Air Sports, located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a state-of-the-art indoor sports and trampoline arena that introduces a unique approach to fitness and exercise, sports and training, as well as FUN and playing with friends. A great place to have great FUN with family and friends!Planet Air Sports provides the perfect venue for birthday parties, group trips, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, corporate team building, stress breaks and holiday parties.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In Florida (from NYC) for the weekend and this place could not have been more fun. The kids did not stop. And they were exhausted when we left. Plenty of places for adults to sit around and watch or not. We tried none of the food here as it looked gross and that's not why we came. My 11 yr old son is still talking about this place months later, about how fun it was -- it was practically life-altering for him; he expanded himself and took risks and went beyond his comfort zone. We were there for 5 hours and he still didn;t want to leave when it was time to go. Love. This. Place.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"gio"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 12 February 2018

A group of us moms took our kids there Saturday for a fun filled day . Well that didn’t happen. They children were playing and I saw a child throw up so I asked two associates there and they said “I’m not cleaning it up “ I said well maybe you could tell someone else so they could. Then they have a dodge ball area and the older older kids just go in there and start begging the other kids so hard. My daughter got pegged really hard she fell and said she actually got light headed . I did speak to associate , he went over they’re and changed it but 10 minutes later there were all back in there doing the same thing. We then went to the consession stand to get drinks and the line was long. There was only one girl there and the manager there and I said can you help her and he said no . I then explained to him that we have not had a good experience here and telling him everything he turned around and said then don’t come back . Just so rude never will I be back

3  Thank jordan14324
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

It was s cold,windy, rainy Florida day, trampolines seemed like a great idea. Everyone thought it was a perfect solution to keep the kids busy but at some point too many people jumping becomes dangerous. It’s quite pricey but I guess it’s worth it if you can keep them busy for a few hours.

1  Thank Patrice F
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Our daughter from Gainesville came for a visit and she took the children to Planet Air for the afternoon. What a wonderful time the both of them had. My granddaughter is 9 and the grandson is 12. Both kept themselves VERY BUSY for the three 1/2 hours we were there. There are so many things to keep their interests. They would have stayed longer but they were VERY TIRED as they ran for the whole time.

The Staff is super friendly, very caring & very concerned about the children's well-being. We dealt with John & Josh most of the time. My grandson became a little overwhelmed near the end on the high ropes & Josh IMMEDIATELY came to his rescue to guide him down. Thank you very much Josh & John!!!!!!

Parents are able to walk through the area and be with their children and keep on eye on them.

We do recommend this place. If your children like this sort of thing, they will LOVE Planet Air Sports!!!!

1  Thank nclark62044
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2017

My family and I were on vacation at Pompano Beach and needed just one day away from the beach to do something else. It cost us almost $90 for a toddler (he's 15 months old) ($15), and my 7 year old son and I. My older son and I had a blast. When we arrived at the park many exhibits were closed so we paid a lower price for the unlimited package. My son and I had a blast jumping on the trampolines, climbing the rock walls, doing the American Ninja Warrior wall and playing dogeball. Dodgeball got a little viscous with adults playing against young children and how hard some of the adults were throwing the balls. Around lunchtime though things started to deteriorate quickly. There were injuries to other people with my wife deciding it was time to go when a young girl’s forearm was no longer straight but at a right angle. You sign all types of liability forms before you can enter the park so there is no hiding the possibility you may get hurt. Overall my son and I had a blast. I cannot imagine paying as much as I would have had too for a full price unlimited pass as the park is fun, but not that fun. Also, $15 for a 15 month to play with a kitchen set and go down a slide is crazy. While we had fun, not sure it is something we would do again!

1  Thank Oriolesfan