“Great People and Products”

Fun Rentals Deerfield Beach
Ranked #3 of 10 Tours in Deerfield Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1991, Fun Rentals has been the reliable source for all things fun in Deerfield Beach. We offer Rentals of Bicycles, Kayaks, Mopeds, Scooters and the world famous ScootCoupe Motor Trike. Wether your'e here for an hour or a season we have rates and products to make your stay memorable. Conveniently located on A1A across from the City Parking Garage with easy access to the beach, intracoastal waterway, and miles of Bicycle Paths. Come visit us when your in Deerfield Beach and find out why we're called Fun Rentals... Its Not Just a Name- Its a Promise!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great shop and very fair pricing! I would rent what ever they have. Very professional without being snobby...I watched them interact with many different types of customers in my short time in the shop and was impressed with how they treated each one as Customers and guided them to the right rentals!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

1  Thank Brian C
"blast"
in 3 reviews
"shop"

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Rented a 7 speed hybrid bike - they were very helpful and accommodating, happy to suggest a nice route. Would definitely rent here again!

Dominick L, Owner at Fun Rentals Deerfield Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you Lynn. Glad you enjoyed it and we always appreciate the business.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I rented a 7-speed bike for one week. It was a new and gave me the ability to explore Deerfield Beach and Boca Raton where there are extensive bike lanes. The fellow running the shop was pleasant and very helpful. Included with the bicycle was a new quality lock, removable front and rear light and a removable basket. Easily did 10 miles or more per day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I have been a customer for many years here.Yesterday John and Ralph helped my closest friend buy a beautiful bicycle.Thoughtful , kind ,knowledgeable employees make renting a bike or any of their other rentals there a true pleasure.I can save you time .....I live in Deerfield..this is the place you will want to come if you are in Deerfield to buy or rent.Quality equipment...and service service service.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I rented two of the Scoot Coupes for the four of us and we had a blast! 3 of the 4 of us are over 6 feet and we fit pretty well. They aren't the fastest (max maybe 35mph), but they are fun to drive around and very easy to operate. Helmets not required, but sunglasses are, so be prepared for that (we were not). John was super helpful and it was a great experience. We buzzed up to Del Ray and had some ice cream - nice way to spend a couple hours.