DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“Complete surprise”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Fantastic staff they were all helpful and unbelievable in helping with everything .
It was very busy but never to busy to help answer question tell us the best places to go.
Price for the room was way lower than any place else around peek season and they kept it
Affordable . Great pool and food areas . Close,to FAU visiting the campus.
Thanks everyone .

Room Tip: Pool is very nice to look over
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 12 August 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for sharing your comments. I have passed them all along to our staff.
I hope you will have the opportunity to come back and visit.

walter.chapman@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
palm beach
Reviewed 6 August 2013

food was surprisingly good in the restaurant as was service. hotel lobby is a bit dark and good use some updating. rooms are quite nice but lack refrigerators. bathrooms are very small but clean. conference room was more than adequate for our meeting

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We have plans in the works for some of the items you pointed out.
Hope to see you again in the future.

Norman, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The location was good and not far from the beach. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Thomas (Tom) made excellent suggestions about the area, the beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean and quiet. The staff in the dining area was a different story except for one Hispanic lady who was excellent (I wish I could remember her name). Breakfast made to order omelets were delicious but there was only one waitress and she was not nice (possibly overworked?) For the price of a dinner...we only ate there one night. We were part of a cruise package and our meals were supposed to be included. Dinner (after applying vouchers) was still $45 and no alcohol. There are plenty of other wonderful places to eat in the area, especially close to the beach.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DeAnna M
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for writing to us about your visit and we are glad you enjoyed the hotel. Thank you also for your feedback on the restaurant and we are addressing the issues you bring up.
We hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again.

Rochester, Michigan
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I travel for business almost every week so it's really nice when you find a hotel where the staff are friendly, the rooms are nice and the food is good. This hotel is located right off of I-95 between Boca and Fort Lauderdale. It's less than a 10 minute drive to the beach. The pool and hot tub are nice and usually pretty quiet. The restaurant breakfast buffet hits the spot (you can have an omelette made to your liking), the wings and French Onion Soup are really good and the staff always has a smile ready when you arrive. I had my wife come down a few weeks ago and Temy and Marcel at the front desk did a really nice thing by upgrading us to one of the suites on the 8th floor. It was fun having a large living room, bar area, 2 balconies and the bedroom on the second floor (our 12-year old son was jealous). And you can't write a review about a DoubleTree hotel without mentioning the cookies. They are always warm and delicious!

Room Tip: 828 if you want to spoil yourself or throw a party!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JPintheD
We are glad you enjoyed your visit and have shared your comments with Temy, Marcel and the restaurant staff.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Tappahannock, Virginia
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Hotel is nice, rooms are nice but if you are on one of the cruises and have paid for your meals to be included in your land stay before or after the cruise ....beware.....you will be treated very badly at meal time. I'm not picky and enjoy just about everything on vacation just because I am on vacation, I have never been treated like I was at this location....I don't think they get the fact that yes I did pay for my meals in my package....don't want to wait on you - left our family sitting for over 30 min to take our order- then was exactly 56 mins to get our food....another 30 or so get the check to sign and our drinks where never refilled until we got up and found someone...then the rudness of the wait staff....a young waitress filled our drinks at one meal and the person who was training her asked her who told her to do that...basically she was getting fussed at for taking care of us....it was weird and we went through 4 days of it, made us want to just go purchase meals somewhere else even though we had paid for these meals. They made us feel guilty for using our meal credits and I was still tipping based on what the bill would have been so I was really confused on why they where doing this to us, I did meet several others who where on the cruise and they where having the same issues with the service and rudness toward them.... I also had a problem with how much they charged my card - security deposit, first charge was correct then 2 days later I noticed another charge for $96 that no one could explain - first they said it was a security deposit but when I showed them where they had charged my card already for that - they just said they would take it off...yeah 7 days later it came off....still don't know what that was all about???

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sheri C
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
I'm very sorry to hear about the poor service experience you encountered. We pride ourselves in friendly and accommodating service and can assure you that we're addressing your concerns with our team. If you have a moment, please contact us so we can follow up with you and further assist in your billing concerns.

Ormond Beach, United States
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I recently returned to South Florida to visit friends and former working associates. I had previously lived in the area and moved away some fifteen years ago. I chose the Double Tree for the location and value and was extremely pleased with my stay. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating both at check in as well as check out. The location to the Interstate was convenient, I definetly plan on returning.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank James M O
dfld, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for staying at our hotel and sharing your experience. We look forward to your return.

boca raton
Reviewed 24 July 2013

This was proabaly the best hotels i ever stayed at. the room was perfect and its so worth going again! the price for the type of room i got was excellent! The service and customer service was very helpful and understanding. They make you feel like your at home. When i come to a hotel i want to feel welcomed not just any guest checking in. At the double tree i felt very comfortable and myself. It was the BEST hotel ever!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Comfort Inn Oceanside
Comfort Inn Oceanside
#11 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western Plus Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton? Share your experiences!