DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Cumming
“Shocking!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

How about swiping your card & opening the door only to find a poor couple already in the room to make it worst the poor people were in bed & ???
As a result I will never go in ANY room without banging first !
When I went to the front desk the clerk said sorry gave me another room & said "Would You Mind Commenting That I Provided Excellent Service".

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank MrrobK
Tom M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear MrrobK,

Thank you for sharing you experience on TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize for your arrival to your room and the response of our staff, and I have taken immediate measures to ensure it does not happen again. Please allow me to welcome you back to the hotel, and it would be my pleasure to make your reservations for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon and welcoming you back to the DoubleTree.

Tom Mulroy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
bradenton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Really close to work function that I was attending for the week. Clean room and comfortable bed and pillows Very clean room and the ground were very nice. Work out area is very nice and does offer you everything you need. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Adam B.,

Thank you for your excellent comments and recommendation for the DoubleTree Deerfield Beach/Boca Raton Hotel. I am very proud of the efforts of our team to take such great care of you, and we look forward to your return on your next visit to South Florida.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of assistance in making your next reservations.

General Manager.
Key Biscayne, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Clean Lobby and pool area. The staff is more then friendly, but they may not get it right the first time. Pet Friendly is a plus up to 50Lbs with treats at the front desk, if not for this I would have rated average. fun pool for kid with bar next to it

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Tom M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Carlos A.,

First let me thank you for your wonderful comments about our lobby, pool area, pet amenities, and staff service to you. I will pass along your comments to our team and appreciate you recognizing their excellence.

I would love to hear more about how we could have improved your experience, and I welcome you to reach out to me at 954-422-1773 to further discuss your stay. We look forward to your return to allow us to show you our improvements. Please reach out to me directly to make your next reservations.

O Fallon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I love this hotel when I stay in Deerfield Beach for work b/c it's close to the office, not far from the beach, and a stones trow from well known restaraunts. Staff remembers you, and treats you with respect. Always clean.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michelle G.,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel, and I appreciate the time you took to share your story. We always want your stay with us to be excellent, and it would be my great pleasure to meet you and hear more about your past stays and how you feel we can improve. Please reach out to me when you are returning to the DoubleTree Deerfield Beach/Boca Raton, and I look forward to your return.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Very basic rooms, they advertise the shuttle service but it's not effective, called and waited for a shuttle for over an hour from the beach. I had to eventually call a cab. The free breakfast is ok but the silverware wasn't clean on two separate occasions. The night staff in the restaurant seemed to more professional than the morning. Always felt rushed while talking to quest services. Overall not pleased.

Stayed July 2014
Tom M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Derico B.,

Thank you for taking some time to share your experience with me. I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations and did not deliver an excellent experience to you. Your comments will be reviewed with our guest services and food and beverage teams to address your concerns to ensure they are not repeated again.

Your satisfaction and loyalty is very important to me. Please reach out to me to make amends for your experience, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

DeRidder, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This by far is the best hotel I've stayed! From checking in to checking out... Your treated like a family member and not just a guest!!! Only flaw is when other guest close doors at night you can here them because it's that quiet, until that moment...

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Fidel C.,

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel. I am thrilled to share your comments with the DoubleTree team, and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel located in the Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton area is in close proximity to the beaches. The staff there are very accommodating and the amenities are more than sufficient! The hotel has a restaurant and bar/lounge on the grounds which offers a comfortable setting right next to the pool.

I found the courtesy van a convenient form of transport to and from the beach and the surrounding areas, eliminating the need to locate a parking space. Parking can be at a premium near the water, so take advantage of the free transport. I think the courtesy van runs until 10:00pm, but call to check. I like staying there for mini-getaways which is once every 2 months or so!

Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom M, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Riko C.,

Thank you for your excellent review complimenting our staff, hotel amenities, restaurant experience, and shuttle van service to the beach. We are thrilled to have you as one of our frequent guests, and I look forward to meeting you upon your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,300 reviews
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN PLUS Deerfield Beac...
#7 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Comfort Inn Oceanside
Comfort Inn Oceanside
#10 of 18 in Deerfield Beach

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton? Share your experiences!