“Needs a complete make over”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The rooms smell like mold. There was mold on the ceiling and walls. There was paint peeling off the walls. The carpet was soaking from the door to about 6 feet in the room, the door must leak from the rain. The towel bar in the bathroom was broken. The refrigerator fell forward every time you opened it. The swimming pool has a view of the highway. I could go on and on... I would not recommend staying there.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Hjdem

Reviewed 8 April 2014

After a 17 hour drive from South Carolina with four kids you can imagine my frustration and my dilemma. Finally reached our hotel where would be staying for 1 week just to find out I can’t check in cause there was not enough money on my credit card for the $30 incidentals which I wasn’t informed about. The only thing that saved me from strangling the agent – John Ross was his smile that made me feel so much better and so well mannered on top of it all. I was so upset I started to cry. He surely came from around the desk sat with me and the kids and got snax for them and see what options I had. He offered to go to walmart and load money on my money card when he clocked out and then came back where I would re imburst him the amount so my credit card would go thru for the $30 incidentals . John was our tru angel an this trip a big thank you to him and all he did for me and the kids.
Michelle Delong

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Awful, awful, awful. Room awful, pool dirty, weird stuff floating in hot tub. Sofa completely broken (fell into it when we sat down). No bed linens for sofa in the room. Nice man brought them but it took a really long time. Pulled the bed out and completely broken. So we pulled the mattress out for my son to sleep on it on the floor and springs jabbing into his back. Complete disappointment.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane C
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This hotel definitely needs some updating, but it can be a fairly nice hotel with some changes. The front desk staff was exceptional. Kristin assisted me with my boarding passes and recommended a great Italian restaurant for us near the property. Housekeeping was great they gave us great service and were always smiling when we passed throughout the day.

• Stayed: March 2014
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review! I am happy to hear of the exceptional service provided by Kristin and the rest of the hotel staff. We have started some renovations and will continue to make improvements to the property in order to provide a better experience for our guests. We look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed at this property for two nights. The pictures advertised are deceiving. Looks at lot nicer in the pictures then it actually is. First room we checked into smelled so bad we started coughing and could bare being inside so we asked to be moved. Mold was growing on the walls and inside the bathroom.

Broken Lights, bugs, MOLD! and insane smell in the rooms. cigaret butts all over the floor in the front.

Our room is right next to the entrance of the hotel lobby and various people come and smoke. After checking out, we were charged 250 for smoking in the room which never happened.

Will never stay at a choice hotel again.. let alone this property! Front desk staff is incredibly unhelpful!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank masterminaei
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your visit as the room you received was visibly not readily available to rent. We have addressed this issue with our Housekeeping Inspectors to prevent related occurrences. In an effort to prevent smoking in our guest rooms at registration a notification of the fee is explained. Smoking fees that are assessed do require the housekeeping department to provide photos associated with the fee. If you are certain you were wrongfully charged, please contact me to provide some details to get this resolved for you.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

upon my arrival i was a little skeptical then i was greeted with the biggest smile from John ross a front desk agent who just made me day better and all worries were gone from the previous hours. He made my hotel stay worth while and not only did he stay attentive to my needs but also he knew i liked to read the newspaper everymorning so he would reserve one for me and as he sees me coming brings it over to my breakfast table. That alone showed me he cared.
If i was to leave the property he made sure to ask me where i was going and went a s far as to print out directions to my destination and back to the hotel to ensure i would not get lost. And even went a step further and gave me his personal cell phone number that if he was not working and could be of any assistance i should not hesitate to call as he will be there to answer any questions necessary...... GREAT HOTEL AND EVEN BETTER STAFF... THANKS JOHN

Room Tip: ask for front desk agent =- John Ross
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your comments! We are excited to hear the level of service you experienced during your visit. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This was our second stay at this property, and again, we were not disappointed. Although it is an older property, the rooms are clean, quiet and spacious. They keep the grounds looking nice and the pool area is very inviting. There is a good selection for breakfast, and the front desk staff are friendly and efficient.
We were a bit confused by the name of the hotel - we were looking for the Comfort Suites where we stayed last year, but the address matched the Quality Suites. When we arrived, Comfort Suites was still the name on the building. But whatever the name is, we will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Deerfield.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We would like to thank you for your wonderful comments and loyalty. We have completed applying the Quality Suites signage. We would also like you to know that your positive experience with the hotel's cleanliness and service lets us know that our continued improvements are meeting our guests expectations. We truly look forward to your next visit!