“Quality stay”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've been here for an extended time period and the staff is very friendly and welcoming... Everyone was accommodating and helpful. The breakfast is nice as well. The location is perfect for me. I would defiantly recommend friends and family to stay here. I only had the pleasure if dealing with one of the front desk attendants.. He was great and friendly. I appreciate his helpfulness... I'm glad I picked this hotel...

• Stayed: July 2014
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Thank you for your review! We are excited to hear the wonderful details about your recent experience at Quality Suites Deerfield Beach. It is always a pleasure to provide quality service to our long and short term guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here for one nite, on way back from Miami. I had stayed here a few yrs ago on ground floor and was happy with my stay.
This trip my room was on was up on 5th floor and I did not like being up so high in old building. My room was fine, no complaints, just did not care for area the hotel was in.

Breakfast was great, I was impressed with the homemade hash browns and egg mcmuffins sandwiches made up.
This is for someone on tight budget and I was, so price was right.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the issues you encountered and that you were unable to have a satisfactory stay. The amount of attention to the pool area has been increased as we realize that during this windy and rainy season in Florida, debris from the surrounding trees is more likely to fall into our open pool area. The sleeper sofa condition is an isolated incident and housekeeping is working hard to make sure that this does not reoccur.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Allan made us feel very special. He greet us with a genuine friendly smile. We arrived early and he also told us we could have breakfast.We were able to check in early and the room was perfect. I had some business to take care in Miami and he helped mu daughter to get a taxi to the trirail station nearby. Allan made her feel like a valuable guest. We are returning to this hotel this weekend. It is important to feels that we are taken care of when away from home. Keep up the good work !!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are delighted you enjoyed your accommodations and the superb service that was provided by Allan. We look forward to your arrival this weekend.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We were a group of five, and we had a great time, at the pool, and the sauna. Hotel was clean .Breakfast was ready by 6;30. Nice view. At the front desk we met Allan who has great costumer service skills. he made as feel so special and welcome. We had a great Vacation, Thank You.!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Laina222

We thank you for your review! It was such a privilege to accommodate your group. We are happy to hear you had a great vacation. Thank you for listing all the positive things that made your stay memorable.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I must admit I like this hotel, and actually have stayed here twice. The cable TV with an abundance of channels and a flat screen TV, a microwave, a refrigerator. The only thing missing was a variable speed shower head. Didn't really like the pocket door to the bathroom but the size of both rooms were more than adequate. We had very a very good housekeeper during our most recent stay and I could find little wrong with the room. The free internet and breakfast, as well as the hot tub and heated pool were all great! Although the highway is near by, it really didn't bother us too much and was really convenient for getting around. From the minute we walked through the door (arriving later than expected due to a flight delay) we were greeted with a smile! The help in the breakfast area was friendly and outstanding, and we enjoyed the variety and great coffee every morning!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front of the building if traffic from I-95 bothers you. We consider it...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This place is one of the worst Choice properties we've ever stayed at. The room smelled funny. The dehumifier should have been a clue. The love seat and carpet were soiled. Hair on the bathroom sink and roaches to greet us good morning in the bathroom. The water in the bathtub constantly dripped and the water in the shower was warm, not hot. We asked for a 1pm checkout. At 12:05 someone knocked on the door, despite the do not disturb sign. We had to yell through the door that we had a late checkout. The hallways were dirty and the ladies room near the lobby was out of soap. We did not make it to breakfast, but I would have been afraid after seeing the bugs in the room. Walls are very thin. We could hear the neighbors tv and talking. They were not being overly loud, it's just the thin walls.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The rooms smell like mold. There was mold on the ceiling and walls. There was paint peeling off the walls. The carpet was soaking from the door to about 6 feet in the room, the door must leak from the rain. The towel bar in the bathroom was broken. The refrigerator fell forward every time you opened it. The swimming pool has a view of the highway. I could go on and on... I would not recommend staying there.

• Stayed: April 2014